i sold an iphone on ebay recently and it was jailbroken and unlocked, i used quickpwn and yellowsnow to unlock. now i got a message from the buyer saying i messed up the iphones sms feature using fuzzyband to unlock and that i called apple support to help me.when i got the iphone it was locked to att can someone help me with this im wondering if this guy is trying to send me another iphone he says he wants his money back and he will send me back the iphone?
    2009-06-13 12:00 AM
    It is use to downgrade the baseband from 2.30.03 to 2.28.00.
    2009-06-13 12:05 AM
    ok now i know he's lying since the iphone i had did have 2.28.00 but because it was at firmware 2.2 thats why i used quickpwn to jailbreak then yellowsnow to unlock. would fuzzyband install cydia and installer cause when i got it, it had neither and did have an att sim card and i could not use t-mobile on it till after i used yellowsnow.
    2009-06-13 12:31 AM
    I think he may not be telling the truth if you were running 2.2.
    He may have upgraded in iTunes and is now laying it on you.
    2009-06-13 12:37 AM
    I think he may not be telling the truth if you were running 2.2.
    He may have upgraded in iTunes and is now laying it on you.
    ^+1...he is blowing smoke up your @$$....Send him packing!!
    2009-06-13 12:40 AM
    thanks for the confidence, he has had it for 2 weeks already wich is why i also think he is lying.
    also the iphone i sold had the same warranty expiration month as my personal one and i used the same unlocking method on both even though i dont need it on mine i used it to test before i used on the one i sold.
    2009-06-13 12:54 AM
    The guy I sold my unlocked 2G on ebay to last year tried to file a paypal claim against me. I fought it and won. Theres a lot of scammers out there
    Black iPhone 4 32gb. MacBook Pro (but still have a Gateway Desktop running Windows 7 Professional)
    2009-06-13 12:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD