Hey all, I hope someone can help me out!

I have 3Gs 16gb that is jailbroken with blackra1n. For quite some time it was running fine, but now everytime I install an app, cydia or app store it crashes and comes with with unhappy iphone picture. Then I have to restart when it come to the safemode screen after I unlock the screen.

For a while it would come up with errors relating to rock or something, not something I specifically use. I turned off what it was talking about using sbs settings. (cyntact is mobile substrate settings) and that got rid of that warning, and made the phone more stable.

However the problems with installing apps and having to restart continue. Is there any way to fix this?

Im not sure if this has anything to do with it, but the only way I can access my phone using ssh is thru finder. No other apps will work, also veency wont work - at least with chicken of the vnc.

I hope someone is able to help me out. Im not sure what other info to list here, so if you need more to help me out just let me know what you need!

Thanks
    2010-04-29 05:52 AM
    If it was me, I would restore the phone and start with a clean slate.
    2010-04-29 03:21 PM
    yes, restore (not from back up) resync, and your shsh's should be saved so you can reinstall firmware and jb once again
    2010-04-29 04:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD