Hi guys,

I need some help on this issue.

I have a JB iphone 3gs with 3.1.2 and was working great with blackra1n help when needing to reboot. Until today when all of a sudden blackra1n after I reboot the phone, showed the photo of geohot then goes back to DFU!!!

My wife ugraded my Mac to itunes 9.1.1, and I thought this was it, so I downgraded to 9.1 but the same.

any help, pleasssseee

meste
    2010-05-08 12:34 AM
    I'm having this same problem. Please Help!!!

what's interesting is that my iphone 3gs is blackrained. it turned off today so i plugged it into my computer. however, blackrain wouldn't work today. geohot's face would appear, but then my iphone would go back into recovery mode...
    Last edited by kzhlin; 2010-05-16 at 07:07 AM.
    2010-05-16 06:56 AM
    i have iphone 3gs 16gig
    Same problem over here. Spent 10 hours yesterday trying everything. Everyone having this problem seems to have upgraded itunes??
    Could apple have done something to make blacka1n not work and force firmware update??
    I need to solve this problem as I have been making business appointments in my iphone and i havent backed up in 2 weeks.
    Things i have tryed to get it working...
    -Downgrade to itunes 8
    -Latest blackra1n with blackbreeze fix
    -blackra1n Boot loop running for 14 hours

i believe if you do a restore and get latest firmware and run 'spirit JB' ur problem will be solved. the problem with me is, restore is not an option as i have appointment and data i need to recover...

SOMEONE HELPPPPPPPP!!!!
    2010-05-17 05:54 AM
    i have iphone 3gs 16gig
    Same problem over here. Spent 10 hours yesterday trying everything. Everyone having this problem seems to have upgraded itunes??
    Could apple have done something to make blacka1n not work and force firmware update??
    I need to solve this problem as I have been making business appointments in my iphone and i havent backed up in 2 weeks.
    Things i have tryed to get it working...
    -Downgrade to itunes 8
    -Latest blackra1n with blackbreeze fix
    -blackra1n Boot loop running for 14 hours

i believe if you do a restore and get latest firmware and run 'spirit JB' ur problem will be solved. the problem with me is, restore is not an option as i have appointment and data i need to recover...

SOMEONE HELPPPPPPPP!!!!
    As far as i know, you only have the option to restore. I was recently stuck in the boot loop too. The iPhone is looping because of blacksn0w.
    2010-05-21 03:44 AM
    same thing happened to me. restore is the only way. i restored last night. i forgot how boring the phone was stock. spirit here i come!
    2010-05-25 10:43 PM
    This happened to my friends, so we updated to 3.1.3 and used Spirit
    2010-05-31 08:07 PM
    Hey guys, got a problem with blackra1n. Every time i click "make it rain" it puts the phone in recovery mode and stays there....just stays on "entering recovery" any ideas?
    2010-06-20 12:24 PM
    Try placing the blackra1n exe file in the following and then run it again. It should work.
    c: Program Files \ Common Files \ Apple \ Apple Application Support
    2010-06-20 05:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD