User Tag List

I downloaded snowbreeze 1.5.2 for windows. I pwned a copy of 3.1.3. I had 3.1.2. Sn0wbreeze said I needed to have a jailbroken phone first, so I downloaded blackra1n and jailbroke my phone. Then, I put my iPhone in recovery mode so it showed the usb cable and itunes on the screen. I went to iTunes, clicked shift-restore and selected the pwned firmware version. My iPhone restored almost successfully. When It finally finished restoring the pwned software, it said: Unknown error occured (6). Here is there error:

I tried the same process except with sn0wbreeze 1.5, and the same thing happened. What is wrong?
    2010-06-04 01:59 AM
    I downloaded snowbreeze 1.5.2 for windows. I pwned a copy of 3.1.3. I had 3.1.2. Sn0wbreeze said I needed to have a jailbroken phone first, so I downloaded blackra1n and jailbroke my phone. Then, I put my iPhone in recovery mode so it showed the usb cable and itunes on the screen. I went to iTunes, clicked shift-restore and selected the pwned firmware version. My iPhone restored almost successfully. When It finally finished restoring the pwned software, it said: Unknown error occured (6). Here is there error:

I tried the same process except with sn0wbreeze 1.5, and the same thing happened. What is wrong?
    When the error #6 appears, close it and close iunes, open quickpwn22, follow the pop up message and do the count, your Iphone will boot into Home Screen if activated. This is because you are in a loop.
    2010-06-04 08:31 AM
    Never mind. It must have been a bug with 1.5, because i pwned a 3.1.2 software version with snowbreeze 1.2 and it worked just fine.
    2010-06-04 03:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD