I jailbroke my 3GS 2 days ago with Sn0wbreeze to iOS 4.0. Not knowing the new features of the iOS 4, I finally realized multitasking is not working yesterday, and probably never worked to begin with. I searched for solutions online and it seemed like Winterboard might have been an issue when iOS 4 was first released, but an update of Winterboard was released back in June to fix the problem. Since I didn't jailbreak until 2 days ago, and verifying the version installed, I already have the newest Winterboard, but am still having the same issue. I tried disabling the themes I was using to no avail. When I double-click the home button from the home screen, it slides up with an empty drawer with no icons, just completely blank. When I double-click the home button within an app that supports multitasking, nothing happens. What else could it be that's causing this problem? It would be awesome to finally be able to multitask without using backgrounder.

Here is a list of jailbroken apps on my phone:
    Activator
    biteSMS
    BossPaper
    Categories
    Five Icon Dock
    FontSwap
    GV Mobile
    Insomnia
    MxTube
    OpenSSH
    Rotation Inhibitor
    SBSettings
    WebViewController
    WinterBoard
    Rock App

THEMES:
    Suave
    Twilight Theme

ADD ONS:
    Autolock SBSettings
    Insomnia Toggle
    Push Mail SBSettings Toggle
    Vibrate Toggle SBSettings

Please help, thanks a million!

Nevermind, found the solution. It was BossPaper.
    Last edited by melmel; 2010-08-19 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-19 08:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD