Hi there, I'm not too sure where to place this thread so I apologize if putting it in here is wrong!

Iconomatic is giving my iPhone 6 an issue, It's making it quite laggy and theres a 2 second black screen delay EVERYtime I open any application, It just goes dark for 2 seconds and then the app opens like normal.

Does anyone know about any issue like this? I'm using Iconomatic for theming at the moment and would really love to fix it rather than uninstall but I'm all out of ideas.

Thanks alot,
    Courtney
    2015-02-10 08:36 PM
    Strange, so far I haven't heard about that kind of a problem with Iconomatic. What tweaks do you have installed on your phone? Maybe, there is a conflict of some kind....
    2015-02-10 08:51 PM
    Same here, I deleted around 5 tweaks I did have this afternoon Incase it was them doing it, but I feel really stupid now as I've literally just solved it.

Basically I went into Iconomatic and disabled the "Enable Blurred Dock" "Icon Labels" & "Use Shadow"

So when I had them enabled, I was getting all types of lag and the silly black screen!

Hopefully this works for the next person that might get this problem, It's good because my theme is still looking good and my phones working normal.

Thanks for the reply!
    2015-02-10 08:55 PM
    Well, "use shadow" should be always enabled, otherwise I don't think that you would get the best out of the themes.....glad you figured it out
    2015-02-10 09:02 PM
    I'll enable that now and hope it doesnt go back to doing what it did! Thanks bud
    2015-02-10 10:28 PM
    A lot of iconomatics are decent with just the overlay & no shadow. There is an update in the works as well, so might be a good time to let the dev know of any issues or suggestions while he's in the middle of it
    2015-02-11 10:38 AM
    True, I'll let him know!
    2015-02-11 10:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD