i have a friend selling a powerbook g4 12" for 400 bucks is this a good deal? it will be my 1st mac and i was hoping to also use it for photoshopping as i'm gonna start doing some photography... i have a big monitor i could plug it in to. it seems like an alright deal but thought i'd ask here since ya'll know so much with regards to macs. please and thanks.
    2008-12-11 03:10 AM
    Hi!
    It would help if you included information on processor speed, RAM, any included software, and operating system.
    NB
    2008-12-11 04:20 AM
    without knowing what the specs are it is hard to say.... probably an OK deal so long as it is in good shape but hardly a STEAL
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings
    2008-12-11 07:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD