hi guys..

my iphone 1.1.3 16gb OTB was unlocked with 2.4 ziphone and was working fine with t-mobile but now i want to use PWNAGE to have a clean unlock so my questions are..

1.im on 1.1.3 i used ziphone 2.4 with the do it all so im on 3.9 bootloader now..do i restore to 1.1.4 or restore it with 1.1.3 ?

2.when i restore it to 1.1.3 or 1.1.4 or whatever needs to be .moving the fonts/files using boss tools and adding custom sliders changing signal wifi ect..will that be restore back to normal and will it affect any thing or no wont harm it?

3.when im on the IPSW BUILDER do i have to check ''upgrade to 4.6 '' bootloader or i can i just leave 3.9/4.6
    unchecked ? im on 3.9 bootloader so 4.6 will be better so that maps will work and othere little things..
    2008-04-10 03:44 AM
    Wait until the IPSW Tool comes out if you want to pwn your phone. You don't gain anything by restoring and pwning your phone. It's a regular jailbreak that's done on the computer instead of the phone. Same end result.
    2008-04-10 03:49 AM
    yeah but this is the best clean unlock/jailbrek..so you say that ziphone is same as pwnage?
    2008-04-10 03:59 AM
    I'm saying if you have a phone that works fine now there is NO advantage to jailbreaking it a different way. Ziphone... iLiberty...iPlus... they all do the same thing with amazing success. Pwnage is the tool with the LEAST functionality right now because it does not have the ability to load all the extras like iLiberty does (BSD, Cydia, BigBoss Apps, SSH... ect).

I was on a 1.1.4 ziphone jailbreak with about 80 apps and over 200 customize themes. After I pwned my phone I spent 4 hours getting it back to the way it was! Huge waste of time. IfI had it to do over again I would wait until June when the 2.0 official firmware comes out and THEN pwn your phone... although Zibri has reported he has cracked 2.0 already.
    2008-04-10 04:10 AM
    I'm saying if you have a phone that works fine now there is NO advantage to jailbreaking it a different way. Ziphone... iLiberty...iPlus... they all do the same thing with amazing success. Pwnage is the tool with the LEAST functionality right now because it does not have the ability to load all the extras like iLiberty does (BSD, Cydia, BigBoss Apps, SSH... ect).

I was on a 1.1.4 ziphone jailbreak with about 80 apps and over 200 customize themes. After I pwned my phone I spent 4 hours getting it back to the way it was! Huge waste of time. IfI had it to do over again I would wait until June when the 2.0 official firmware comes out and THEN pwn your phone... although Zibri has reported he has cracked 2.0 already.

speaking of BSD I cant install it ..i want to free up my fonts using boos tools but i try to install but says install CYDIA OR BSD SUBSYSTEM FIRST..i have installed community soureces 3.7-1 and installer 3.01...how do i get this to work? i cant find CYDIA any were..source for that? because it wont let me install BSD..

thanks
    2008-04-10 05:07 AM
    Go to sources and install all the BigBoss sources. Then go to the System folder in installer and it should be there.
    2008-04-10 05:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD