[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F65_JFnJ8WE"]YouTube - iPhone Airsoft/Shovel Destruction[/ame]

My friends recently shot an iPhone with Airsoft Guns, and a shovel.

It was fun.
    2008-04-15 11:19 PM
    What was the point of this?
    2008-04-15 11:30 PM
    OH MY GOOOOOD HOW THE HELL COULD YOU KILL AN IPHONE LIKE THAT WTF???? AHHHHH THIS HURTS SOOO MUCH
    iPhone 4, Yellow Custom Glass, 32GB, 4.3.3, non-working home button. And a prototype iPhone 4 White.
    Main Computer:MacBook Unibody Plastic, 2.26GHZ, 4GB RAM, 250x2GB, Red glowing Apple.
    Water Damaged iPhone? Don't throw it away; iPhone Motherboard washing tutorial!!! (PM me I will do it for you)
    2008-04-15 11:42 PM
    You monsters.
    2008-04-15 11:43 PM
    lol boring
     Think Different
    2008-04-16 12:04 AM
    your friends sound like rednecks
    2008-04-16 12:24 AM
    I was fully expecting an "iPhone" fan forum to react like this. Thanks!

Oh yeah, we did it for the lulz.
    2008-04-16 12:27 AM
    Dude that is Murder, plain and simple... I've sent the Video to Jobbs..
    You should do the same to a Windows Mobile Phone
    2008-04-16 03:35 AM
    Dude that is Murder, plain and simple... I've sent the Video to Jobbs..
    You should do the same to a Windows Mobile Phone
    I have an old WMP, maybe I'll shoot and destroy that next.
    2008-04-16 03:48 AM
    Way to waste your money dumbass
    2008-04-16 03:55 AM
    I wish I had the kind of money just to buy something(expensive) and destroy it because I'd actually use it.

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro
    2008-04-16 03:58 AM
    OMG... either they have stolen the iPhone or just have too much money... thats just jokes... a new iPhone and shoot it to pieces.. Well done boys, well done... now think of all the people in the world that would love that iPhone to be theirs, or think of all the people that needed the money to live and it's all wasted on shooting down a brand new iPhone....

2008-04-16 04:24 AM
    Way to waste your money dumbass
    I know right? It's awesome. Oh, but you got my name wrong, sorry. It's "Goldsun1715" not "dumbass". I dunno who that is.

OMG... either they have stolen the iPhone or just have too much money... thats just jokes... a new iPhone and shoot it to pieces.. Well done boys, well done... now think of all the people in the world that would love that iPhone to be theirs, or think of all the people that needed the money to live and it's all wasted on shooting down a brand new iPhone....
    It wasn't stolen. It was new. And thanks for the nice comments, but uhmm... We already thought of all the people, and we didn't really care. And, I'm a heartless person, so I don't really care about the other people.

I wish I had the kind of money just to buy something(expensive) and destroy it because I'd actually use it.
    Oh, okies!
    2008-04-16 04:55 AM
    Living the american dream... just blow sh*t up without a care for the world. America... F*ck yeah, Coming again, to save the mother ******* day yeah.

2008-04-16 05:02 AM
    Can I have that shovel so I can beat you senseless with it? Boy are you guys spoiled little brats. Idk about anyone else, but I worked a TON of hours for this phone and see you just destroy one angers me...
    2008-04-16 05:29 AM
    that was not new iphone coz if it was and it wasnt even activated he would have "connect to itunes" page... so nevermind. it probably was stolen as mentioned above and imey was locked so u cant use it anymore. only if you change imey and dunno if thats possible if it was previously blocked and anyway stupid kids like that wouldnt know such a things... just like ajl917 said... "spoiled little brats"
    2008-04-16 06:09 AM
    Can I have that shovel so I can beat you senseless with it? Boy are you guys spoiled little brats. Idk about anyone else, but I worked a TON of hours for this phone and see you just destroy one angers me...
    Uhmm.. Sorry, that shovel is mine, you can buy your own at a hardware store I think. And if you hit us with it, it would be battery, and you could get jail time for that. In fact, by threatening us, we can sue you for assault.

that was not new iphone coz if it was and it wasnt even activated he would have "connect to itunes" page... so nevermind. it probably was stolen as mentioned above and imey was locked so u cant use it anymore. only if you change imey and dunno if thats possible if it was previously blocked and anyway stupid kids like that wouldnt know such a things... just like ajl917 said... "spoiled little brats"
    Nope, we synced it up to iTunes first, and plus, it wasn't stolen, why would we have the box if it was?

I'm not a spoiled little brat, sorry.
    Last edited by Goldsun1715; 2008-04-16 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-04-16 01:29 PM
    There are kids in Africa without iPhones!
    2008-04-16 09:30 PM
    There are kids in Africa without iPhones!
    There probably are... Africa is a big place... and children of corrupt dictators might have an iPhone. lol.

Still it's not right for wasting money on such an expensive thing where there are people selling their organs to live.
    2008-04-16 11:22 PM
    Uhmm.. Sorry, that shovel is mine, you can buy your own at a hardware store I think. And if you hit us with it, it would be battery, and you could get jail time for that. In fact, by threatening us, we can sue you for assault.
    Eat ish and die
    2008-04-16 11:27 PM
22 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD