Ok so I Pwnd my 114 first gen phone to the 2.0 firmware
    So far everything appears to be working great.
    YouTube works just fine
    Maps has gotten VERY accurate!!!! I am pleased with this!
    Weather works great
    test fine
    Phone (AT&T) my cell coverage is coming in and out but we are kind of stormy here I will update this again later
    New calc seems to run pretty good
    settings new stuff seems to be all working a lot of new stuff so i may updated this as well
    App Store working REALLY well!!!!!
    Itunes store works great
    Mail seems to be working however I have not received any new mail yet
    WiFi working great
    Games seem to be all working
    Cydia Still trying to figure it out it is a little different then installer I know that not a lot of stuff is in it but hopefully soon
    2008-07-20 04:15 AM
    sweet! Thanks for the review!

Hopefully this comes out for Windows ASAP
    2008-07-20 04:21 AM
    yeah i am still playing around and will probably update in the morning
    2008-07-20 04:28 AM
    I got it working on TMobile...everything is good...now just waiting for a TZones hack and I will be great....Enigmo is sweet and the Apple Remote program kicks ***!!!!
    2008-07-20 04:30 AM
    yeah everything working fine for me either.
    Only problem is that most jailbreak-apps are not yet available for 2.0 (to be exact none of my old apps is) but I guess that's going to change over the next couple of weeks. At least I hope so, because there are some apps from cydia and installer I sure don't wanna miss ... althoug appStore kicks a$$
    2008-07-20 04:56 AM
    hey, do you guys know how to turn off edge? i tried disabling everything but it still connects
    2008-07-20 05:05 AM
    damn I just remembered about the tzone hack. Can you try inputting the apn manually?
    2008-07-20 05:17 AM
    when is the one 4 windows coming out!? nevermind found a alternative
    Last edited by derrickb16; 2008-07-21 at 01:00 AM.
    IF I'VE HELPED YOU BE SURE YOU HIT THE THANKS BUTTON!
    2008-07-20 05:25 AM
    No not for windows yet be patient

damn I just remembered about the tzone hack. Can you try inputting the apn manually?
    I got it working on TMobile...everything is good...now just waiting for a TZones hack and I will be great....Enigmo is sweet and the Apple Remote program kicks ***!!!!
    Tzone hacks showed up in cydia this morning for me
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2008-07-20 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-07-20 02:41 PM
    WooHoo.....now with the execption of summerboard I have everything I need.....I only needed the jailbreak for the TZones Hack...other than that I am fine with buying stuff from the store.
    2008-07-20 04:18 PM
    Yeah there are a few things I miss mostly intelliscreen!
    but also like you said summerboard, I like customize because it lets me change my carrier logo. I was addicted to neverball but now I bought monkeyball (but I still want to get back at that damn never ball!!!! lol)I used itrac a bit as well for ups and fed ex
    And that new game 3d zapman was awesome!! Other than that I will also miss my penguin panic! awesome game as well. Ilog was good too hope that gets updated

Yeah there are a few things I miss mostly intelliscreen!
    but also like you said summerboard, I like customize because it lets me change my carrier logo. I was addicted to neverball but now I bought monkeyball (but I still want to get back at that damn never ball!!!! lol)I used itrac a bit as well for ups and fed ex
    And that new game 3d zapman was awesome!! Other than that I will also miss my penguin panic! awesome game as well. Ilog was good too hope that gets updated
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2008-07-20 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-07-20 05:37 PM
    i can't enter dfu mode?!

i even did the terminal command line

anyone have some ideas

i can't enter dfu mode?!

anyone have some ideas
    Last edited by reputationcompany; 2008-07-20 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-07-20 05:46 PM
    i can't enter dfu mode?!

anyone have some ideas

i can't enter dfu mode?!

anyone have some ideas
    see if this helps: hold the top button and the home button whilst ur device is still connected to ur pc till the screen gose black then release the top button keeping ur finger on the home button for 20 secs .then release when itunes picks up the device ur pc will then find new device and then load iboot hope this was of some help

or this one

1. Turn the iPhone ON
    2. CONNECT it to the dock
    3. Make sure iTunes is open so you'll know when it enters DFU mode
    4. HOLD the Power/Sleep-Wake button AND the Home button for 10 seconds
    5. RELEASE only the Power/Sleep-Wake button and continue to hold the Home button
    6. WAIT until iTunes recognizes the phone in DFU Restore mode (in Windows a bubble pops up saying it recognized new hardware "DFU Mode" or something to that effect)
    The last step may take SOME TIME, like, say, even 60 seconds or so. The screen should be OFF (black), if you see the "Connect to iTunes" logo, START OVER. It may take a few tries to do the steps just right, just reboot (hold both Power/Sleep-Wake AND Home until the Apple logo appears and the phone turns back on) then try again.
    2008-07-20 06:15 PM
    within the pwnage tool it has failed to enter dfu mode everytime :/
    2008-07-20 06:24 PM
    use ziphone to enter dfu?
    2008-07-20 08:02 PM
    use ziphone to enter dfu?
    why do that? just follow the guide. maybe you are not holding the button long enough
    2008-07-20 09:19 PM
    I had a slight problem sending mail after 2.0. I used iTunes and synced over all of my account settings then setup the MobileMe stuff. Mail ended up trying to use my ISP smtp settings instead of the standard smtp.me.com. I tried to add the correct one in but it never took.

Ended up deleting the account and then adding it back in all via the iPhone not through iTunes. Everything in tip-top shape now. Freely sending messages again.
    2008-07-20 10:11 PM
    Hi i stop it logging in to edge by removing the password for it.
    Settings > General > Network > Cellular Data Network > Password

while i wait for bossservices to come to 2.0
    2008-07-20 10:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD