I have a 1st gen iPhone JB with winpwn 2.0.2 and I'm legit AT&T. After the JB I get this message from YouTube: You must first connect to iTunes with an internet connection to enable YouTube" and I'm also getting an error when trying to access my Yahoo mail, saying wrong username or password, but it is correct. Anyone else have these types of problems, any fixes? Thanks
    2008-07-25 08:54 PM
    I haven't run into these problems but I would try to redo the jailbreak/custom firmware. Make sure that the only box that is checked is to install cydia. If youtube still does not work, try to redo the jailbreak, this time checking the install cydia and youtube activate boxes.
    2008-07-25 09:17 PM
    jayman - any luck? I have the same problem. if I try to include cydia and youtube fix, winpwn fails to create the ipsw. i'm runing the latet verison of winpwn (1.0.0.3), which is supposed to fix all this, but it doesn't

anyone find a workaround, or better yet, make a new ipsw that works!
    2008-07-27 08:43 PM
    Hey I had the same problem. I synced my iPhone with iTunes and the youtube started working just fine, Then for the mail I kept trying OVER AND OVER and like the 20th time lol it worked. Just keeep trying its weird
    Who uses signatures these days???
    2008-07-28 06:14 AM
    I am having the same issues. I had the same issues on 1.1.4, but the "you tube activation fix" on cydia fixed it. Well, that fix is not on cydia for 2.0 yet. I currently have a 2.0.1 unlocked/jailbroke 2G with yahoo mail and youtube errors. I guess I am going to justy try it over and over again.

I ended up fixing my problems today. I had a 2G iPhone that I winpwned to 2.0.1 and everything worked except Yahoo mail and youtube. I ended up repwning, but this time when I connected it to iTunes for the first time I set it up as a new phone instead of recovering from a backup. This fixed all my mail issues. I havent tested youtube yet though. Hope this helps!

I ended up fixing my problems today. I had a 2G iPhone that I winpwned to 2.0.1 and everything worked except Yahoo mail and youtube. I ended up repwning, but this time when I connected it to iTunes for the first time I set it up as a new phone instead of recovering from a backup. This fixed all my mail issues. I havent tested youtube yet though. Hope this helps!
    Last edited by lookatthemonkeys; 2008-08-11 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-08-11 12:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD