I have the first iPhone and I originally unlocked and jailbroke my phone using iLiberty. Well when the 2.0 was released on the 19th, i IMMEDIATELY jumped right in and did the restore and then PWN of my phone. It took about 20 minutes total from start to end. Anyways, there is a couple things that I have noticed since the phone is pwned with 2.0 from previous 1.1.3.

*When I have a missed call, it no longer says call failed, it actually says the name of the person and missed call. That used to drive me nuts.

*My battery life actually seems better. I have read about all the problems, but my battery is going almost 2 full days now where as with the iLiberty 1.1.3 unlock/jailbreak, i was lucky to make it 1 day?? Weirdd??

*I have had no app crashes at all, but with the 1.1.3, the springboard was crazy because it was constantly crashing left and right.

That is all I can think of right now, lol. the first one was a big one though because i used to hate it. I even posted on here asking about it.

i will post more as time goes by
    -Matt
    2008-07-29 05:00 AM
    I have the first iPhone and I originally unlocked and jailbroke my phone using iLiberty. Well when the 2.0 was released on the 19th, i IMMEDIATELY jumped right in and did the restore and then PWN of my phone. It took about 20 minutes total from start to end. Anyways, there is a couple things that I have noticed since the phone is pwned with 2.0 from previous 1.1.3.

*When I have a missed call, it no longer says call failed, it actually says the name of the person and missed call. That used to drive me nuts.

*My battery life actually seems better. I have read about all the problems, but my battery is going almost 2 full days now where as with the iLiberty 1.1.3 unlock/jailbreak, i was lucky to make it 1 day?? Weirdd??

*I have had no app crashes at all, but with the 1.1.3, the springboard was crazy because it was constantly crashing left and right.

That is all I can think of right now, lol. the first one was a big one though because i used to hate it. I even posted on here asking about it.

i will post more as time goes by
    -Matt

I agree so far I'm a good 48Hours in and nothing wrong has happened to it. The customize was rough but the author did say it was in it's Beta testing phase so I hoenstly expected a few blemishes.
    The Best There Is...
    The Best There Was....
    And The Best There Ever Will Be.....
    2008-07-31 06:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD