I pwned my phone and it worked well. I restored it and all my apps, info and songs are back on. I tried to sync it again and instead of automatically synching like usual, it goes to a screen where it says, set up your iphone" and only gives me the option to restore it again. Is there any way to get it back to where I can sync again? Thanks
    2008-08-10 08:50 PM
    I had this problem too.

What you need to do is restore it once on setup (this will takes ages) and then the second time the setup screen appears select new iphone. I still have my restored contacs, history, etc.
    2008-08-10 09:24 PM
    I'm not sure if there's a better way to solve this, but I only could get around it by setting it up as new. Since you already have it restored you shouldn't lose anything even you're setting it up as new.
    2008-08-10 09:27 PM
    Thanks a lot guys, I am doing it now. I hope it works, i'll let you know what happens. Thanks again, i really appreciate your help.

It worked, I set it up as a new phone and as soon as I pressed the button, it went to the regular sync screen. thanks a lot
    Last edited by joeg679; 2008-08-10 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-08-10 09:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD