User Tag List

So, for some wierd reason my iphone updated the bootneuter and baseband when i clearly told it not to. I only wanted to jailbreak my phone, NOT unlock it, i use ATT. When i connect to itunes, I get stuck in a loop. Itunes either breaks and shut downs, or it asks me to set up my iphone from a backup. I have set it up from backup about 10 times. I think i may have bricked my phone. if i try a restore, i am afraid i will get an error, unable to fix my phone since itunes is acting up. Is there a way to undo the bootneurter or baseband updated, since i am 100% sure that is what is making my phone not work.

it works now, but i cant connect to my pc x_X.
    2008-08-11 05:37 AM
    Is Itunes detecting the phone as "new" and giving you 2 options, activate new phone or restore from backup?

If so....hit "activate new phone", wont hurt anything and then Itunes will stop acting up.
    2008-08-11 05:39 AM
    Is Itunes detecting the phone as "new" and giving you 2 options, activate new phone or restore from backup?

If so....hit "activate new phone", wont hurt anything and then Itunes will stop acting up.
    thanks, that made it work
    2008-08-11 05:51 AM
    is your phone running really sluggish after you restored. because that problem was happening to me to, and my phone was really slow, so i just said setup new phone to bypass that problem, but since it was really slow. i tried to restore back to factory, ****** it up, just got it working again, and i think im gonna not restore from back up this time after pwn 2.0.1

2008-08-11 07:12 AM