Hey guys I am having a problem with the bootloaders and pwnage tool. I have the bootloaders that are from this site for the 2.2 unlock but for some reason pwnage tool isnt finding them. I have them in a folder and on my desktop of my macbook so Iam not sure what is wrong? any help?

thanks!
    2008-11-30 09:09 PM
    Same happened to me. When I download the bootloader it places two files on my desktop named BL-39.bin and BL-46.bin. Then when running pwnage is asks to search for bootloader 3.9 on the web. I click no and then I tries to find the file on the computer. I point them to both files mentioned, but it dosen't work.
    Any ideas please??
    2008-11-30 10:00 PM
    i figured it out....when you download pwnage tool you have to drag it to the desktop. when its in the form of the CD i guess u could say it acts gayy. Just drag it to the desktop and it will coppy to it then go from there.
    2008-12-01 07:40 AM
    meaning drag the bl3.9.bin file into the pwnage tool? i tried but it said the file cannt be modified... help!

dam. i finally figured it out. instead of copying the bl39.bin file over to the pwnage tool "cd" folder, simply drag the pwnage prog over instead. tsk.
    Last edited by jazzon; 2009-03-28 at 05:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-03-28 05:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD