I can't seem to get my 3G S to recognize the carrier service after upgrading to 3.1 with Pwnage 3.1.3, and I stashed my ECID on Cydia. My baseband is the correct 04.26.08, and cydia/ice are both present. I'm trying to add ultrasn0w through cydia but none of the downloads seem to finish, they all time out for some reason over wireless. I'm curious if anyone has had this problem. I tried synching my backup before I JB and also tried a brand new setup and neither can access the carrier service. I'm going to keep tinkering until someone can lend a hand
    2009-10-03 11:18 AM
    well, you have to install ultrasn0w. I installed it three times yesterday, it went through every time.
    you have to add repo666.ultrasn0w.com as a repo in cydia, then just search for ultrasn0w and install, should work fine.

if it doesn't maybe try another wifi network.
    2009-10-03 01:35 PM
    I can't seem to get my 3G S to recognize the carrier service after upgrading to 3.1 with Pwnage 3.1.3, and I stashed my ECID on Cydia. My baseband is the correct 04.26.08, and cydia/ice are both present.
    Me too. How do I get my carrier logo back? I tried installing 'Make it Mine' and leaving the carrier blank. No luck.

Help here would be appreciated.
    2009-10-03 02:47 PM
    Me too. How do I get my carrier logo back? I tried installing 'Make it Mine' and leaving the carrier blank. No luck.

Help here would be appreciated.
    you can't as of now, but that doesn't have any effect on your signal
    2009-10-03 02:55 PM
    you can't as of now, but that doesn't have any effect on your signal
    Ah, okay. So there are no other ill effects aside from the missing carrier logo?

I can live with that.

Cheers
    2009-10-03 03:13 PM
    Ah, okay. So there are no other ill effects aside from the missing carrier logo?

I can live with that.

Cheers
    not really, except you don't know what carrier your phone is logged into right now. but it doesn't affect your signal strength or something.
    2009-10-03 05:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD