User Tag List

My iphone has been a mess since I went to 3.1.2 The screen stays on when i receive a text and now my iphone just hangs on the apple logo when reboot. It's been 45 minutes and it still won't come up. I think its safe to assume that my phone is screwed.

It seemed to be working fine, then just crashed. I should have just left it at 3.0 where it was last night perfectly fine. Ugh can I go back to 3.0?
    2009-10-16 12:08 AM
    I dont think you can downgrade, apple took that ability off for some reason... thats all I know unless someone here knows how to.
    Jailbreak FTW!!!!
    2009-10-18 04:11 AM
    The only way you can downgrade is if Cydia has your 3.0 ecid shsh in store.

As far as I know, not many got their hashes in time so it's unlikely but possible.

If I were you, I'd make a new custom firmware with PwnageTool and just restore from itunes.

edit: this is all assuming you have a 3gs, I'm not sure what the options are for 3g or lower.
    2009-10-19 02:10 PM
    I earlier till today morning had iphone 3G running on 3.0 both jailbroken and unlocked.Then i accidently upgraded to 3.1.2 by pressing restore button.Now it doesnt even restore neither does it get on.I have tried all videos and tutorials from morning and am very dissapointed..plzz help..!!!How to i get it running...the phone just doesnt get restored-just shows all kinds of error messages.I have downloaded atleast a dozen ipsw files since morning trying different things..plzzz HELP!!!
    2009-10-19 04:20 PM
    I downgraded from 3.1 to 3.0 on my 3G. When you do this through itunes it will come up with 1015 error, might be wrong someone can correct me if i am.

Once it comes up with that i watched a vid that was so simple on how to get the 3.0 to load.

Download QuickPwn22, close itunes and keep your iphone connected, run quickpwn and i will give you a msg saying it is in recovery or along those lines. Hold in the POWER and HOME button for 15 secs the release HOME just as the apple logos appears while still holding POWER for a further 2 secs then release, the phone should now load 3.0.
    2009-10-25 01:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD