ok heres my story..for some reason my cydia kept crashing, i couldnt figure out why so i went and followed the advice on some other site about deleting a file in a directory, some plist..which did the trick and no longer crashed. But now i cant install, uninstall or anything from cydia. SO! i figured i would install the latest jailbreak 3.1.3 (im running 3.1.2) to hopefully start over fresh on everything..but! when i tried to install the latest hacked firmware in the latest version if pwnagetool it says "wrong firmware bundle selected"..and this is where i stand..any help or advice would be appreciated..
    2010-04-30 04:57 PM
    ok heres my story..for some reason my cydia kept crashing, i couldnt figure out why so i went and followed the advice on some other site about deleting a file in a directory, some plist..which did the trick and no longer crashed. But now i cant install, uninstall or anything from cydia. SO! i figured i would install the latest jailbreak 3.1.3 (im running 3.1.2) to hopefully start over fresh on everything..but! when i tried to install the latest hacked firmware in the latest version if pwnagetool it says "wrong firmware bundle selected"..and this is where i stand..any help or advice would be appreciated..
    2g,3g,3gs

You using PWNAGE Tool or redsnow!
    Last edited by area51crypto; 2010-05-01 at 06:53 AM.
    2010-05-01 06:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD