I originally JB my phone (3.1.2) with Blackra1n, but just recently had to restore it. Last night I tried to JB it and it looked like it was working but my phone wouldn't reboot. I tried to JB it at work and get a Blackra1n.exe error (possibly due to security) But...I had tried it 3 times while at home, waiting for the phone to restart, and no such luck. When restoring the phone, I loaded the 3.1.2 OS. Can I try another tool other than BR? I've always had good success with it. Pleeeease help, this whole normal thing is driving me nuts. Getting ready to put on my punting boot and hunt for my wife's dog...
    2010-07-12 03:57 PM
    I originally JB my phone (3.1.2) with Blackra1n, but just recently had to restore it. Last night I tried to JB it and it looked like it was working but my phone wouldn't reboot. I tried to JB it at work and get a Blackra1n.exe error (possibly due to security) But...I had tried it 3 times while at home, waiting for the phone to restart, and no such luck. When restoring the phone, I loaded the 3.1.2 OS. Can I try another tool other than BR? I've always had good success with it. Pleeeease help, this whole normal thing is driving me nuts. Getting ready to put on my punting boot and hunt for my wife's dog...
    You did not mention if you have a 2G, 3G or 3GS. Since you did not mention type of iphone, i just have to assume it is a 3G, restore to 3.1.2 again, then run Spirit jailbreak, and unlock with Ultrasn0w.
    2010-07-13 05:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD