Does anyone out there know the truth about this miracle product?
    Has it gone forever?
    2008-04-02 11:57 PM
    Lol this miracle product is postponed until further notice. Legal stuff. Probably will survive though, just keep your fingers crossed.
    2008-04-03 02:13 AM
    According to the folks over at theiphoneproject dot org, it should be out in a few hours.
    2008-04-03 08:03 AM
    mhmmm it'll be out in a bit
    2008-04-03 08:13 AM
    IT WILL BE OUT TONIGHT?????? COOl!
    Thanks,

Timbo
    2008-04-03 08:20 AM
    I have found the latest quote from 'The iphone projects' who brought us 'iLibertyX

Pwned Tool will be available for Mac and Windows very soon!

That’s right - you guys thought it was a prank, maybe an April fools joke. It’s not. I met today with Nilay over at Engadget and surely he was surprised. We let him take a swing at it and he did it all by himself - oh and then there were a few smart remarks involving us laughing at him. What a joker.

The tool’s name is Pwnage Tool. The main goal is for you to “PWN” your phone, and then be able to restore it straight to an unlocked/jailbroken state (hence the “PWN”) from right within iTunes.

The iPhone Devs have been working around the clock to bring you this tool - and by golly they’ve done it. Oh, and everything legal, Pwnage is 100% within the law. We at The iPhone Project are proud to present on behalf of the Dev Team: Pwnage Tool.
    2008-04-03 08:29 AM
    Any specifics on exactly when it will be released?

IT IS NOW AVAILABLE!! I just downloaded it from http://www.iphone-dev.org/
    Last edited by timbo; 2008-04-03 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Thanks,

Timbo
    2008-04-03 09:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD