Hi everybody - I've been tinkering with my iPhone for some hours now not able to find a solution.

Yesterday I jailbroke and Ultrasn0wed my iPhone 3g, getting 3g network to work aswell. Later on I went and downloaded winterboard through Cydia and was prompted to restart the device - When I rebooted I had no signal and hasn't been able to get any since. Tried rejailbreaking, flymode trick etc. but nothing helps.

Anyone with a golden answer on what to do? I'm clueless..

Edit: Only things I believe I changed before the reboot was phone number, installing winterboard and enabling the 3g function.
    Last edited by Corvinius; 2009-06-24 at 12:37 PM.
    2009-06-24 11:53 AM
    Have you tried doing this:
    -Take out SIM
    -Put on AirPlane mode
    -Turn off phone
    -Then put SIM in
    -Then turn on and take off Airplan mode

I'm not exactly sure what you meant by "Fly mode", but this might be the same thing.
    Join swagbucks and win a free iPod touch or iPhone just by searching the web!
    2009-06-24 04:35 PM
    Hi everybody - I've been tinkering with my iPhone for some hours now not able to find a solution.

Yesterday I jailbroke and Ultrasn0wed my iPhone 3g, getting 3g network to work aswell. Later on I went and downloaded winterboard through Cydia and was prompted to restart the device - When I rebooted I had no signal and hasn't been able to get any since. Tried rejailbreaking, flymode trick etc. but nothing helps.

Anyone with a golden answer on what to do? I'm clueless..

Edit: Only things I believe I changed before the reboot was phone number, installing winterboard and enabling the 3g function.
    Are you using T-Mo? If so you HAVE to disable 3G.
    2009-06-24 04:40 PM
    first of all you jailbreak your phone, install all the apps you want from cydia, etc, then install ultrasn0w it must the last thing you install, ( you can the install app/game from the appstore/from some other site as long it doesnt restart the iphone )-- then reboot then it will work fine... depending where you are in the world - try puting you sim into another phone call some they must pick up!/ credit line. then put back into the iphone the must be on and not in a locked state... there is another way but i charge 20 for that in the uk...

unlocked 5iphone 3g 3.0 no complaints so far

iphone 3g 3.0
    orange PAYG unlocked via ultrasn0w
    no problems so far

when this works please give me credit ok
    2009-07-04 03:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD