User Tag List

This is true - My first name IS Mr.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2009-09-03 12:32 AM
    Oh yes right!

So Mrs. Confuciousmobil is really Mrs. Mr. Confuciousmobil
    Last edited by angiepangie; 2009-09-03 at 12:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something
    2009-09-03 12:35 AM
    You've got it!
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2009-09-03 12:38 AM
    good thing that is! heheh u wont be offensive....
    2009-09-03 12:40 AM
    Hmm.. must be confusing...

Only if you insult anything in Mr's life except for Mr.
    Last edited by angiepangie; 2009-09-03 at 12:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something
    2009-09-03 12:42 AM
    i only get insulted if sum1 tries to call me mr. of mrs. because im female and it's not as though it's not obvious what i am...have been only one sex since birth and it's not my fault if ppl r too stupid not to see it clearly
    2009-09-03 12:47 AM
    me? Not offensive?
    2009-09-03 12:47 AM
    i only get insulted if sum1 tries to call me mr. of mrs. because im female and it's not as though it's not obvious what i am...have been only one sex since birth and it's not my fault if ppl r too stupid not to see it clearly
    Oh don't worry. I get called a guy all the time - but only on the internet... I mean how much more obvious can it be, what do I have to change my username to "iamagirl"?

Oh and I take that back, Confucious IS offensive, he's just not defensive
    2009-09-03 12:51 AM
    If you two gentlemen will just admit I am right we can close this thread now....
    2009-09-03 12:55 AM

Wait.. you're right about what?
    2009-09-03 01:06 AM
    don't make me pull an albert flasher hahaah

i love grammatical errors in ads...

http://www.modmyads.com/www/images/8...f9ebd9222c.jpg

( see it says an prize not a prize) it makes me feel more normal, whatever that is....

im not the gentleman..that's my soulmate and resident hairy faced male model you see with me...it's hard to tell us a part right now because of well anyway...oi oi oi oi
    Last edited by jugnisarpanch; 2009-09-03 at 01:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-09-03 01:16 AM
    lol. that's the type of thing that I would notice too
    2009-09-03 01:21 AM
    hehe.....and soon ill also know if that fw thing works....

Happy to report...that was indeed the issue....i love redsn0w to death, but it would be great if they'd kindly point out that there are different versions of fw for different iphone models. now, my next question is this. i took folders off my old phone which had apps and such via ssh. if i were to ssh them to the new folder, would that save me from having to redownload everything again? experiment of the night number 2
    Last edited by jugnisarpanch; 2009-09-03 at 03:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-09-03 03:12 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD