any body know when devteam bringt jailbreak for iphone3GS,,
    there is no news about that???

no body know???
    what can i doing i need jailbreak??
    Last edited by moh66; 2009-09-18 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-09-18 07:40 PM
    Iam waiting too , Jailbreak for 3.1 3gs. pls. somebody help thanks...
    2009-09-19 04:30 AM
    any body know when devteam bringt jailbreak for iphone3GS,,
    there is no news about that???

no body know???
    what can i doing i need jailbreak??
    Iam waiting too , Jailbreak for 3.1 3gs. pls. somebody help thanks...
    wow.

You should probably call up the dev team and tell them to hurry up.
    2009-09-19 05:48 AM
    I have a 3gs on 3.1 and have been reading about somehow giving my ECID and Shsh files to Cydia to keep on file in their database for possible future jailbreak. Anyone know how I go about doing this? Or is it necessary cause I think I read somewhere that it doesn't matter anymore, and to just wait and be patient. I wouldn't have updated if quikpwn would have worded their warning correctly. They said not to update to 3.1 IF I had a jailbroken phone, which I don't, or an unlocked phone cause it would lock it permanently, which I don't. I just want to be a part of the beautiful world of freedom instead of behind bars! Any condolences?
    2009-09-19 06:59 AM
    I have a 3gs on 3.1 and have been reading about somehow giving my ECID and Shsh files to Cydia to keep on file in their database for possible future jailbreak. Anyone know how I go about doing this? Or is it necessary cause I think I read somewhere that it doesn't matter anymore, and to just wait and be patient. I wouldn't have updated if quikpwn would have worded their warning correctly. They said not to update to 3.1 IF I had a jailbroken phone, which I don't, or an unlocked phone cause it would lock it permanently, which I don't. I just want to be a part of the beautiful world of freedom instead of behind bars! Any condolences?
    First read this. Caching Apple's Signature Server - Jay Freeman (saurik)

I suggest doing the hosts thing. Since your on 3.1 already you'd need to either reload 3.1 for it to register in that way, or once the 3.1 3GS jailbreak is available and you can access Cydia, you'll get an option to save it there also.

Just wait at this point. No reason to reload the firmware to save the 3.1 ECID since the jailbreak should hopefully be ready soon and you can save it via Cydia. But I would edit the hosts file anyway for the future
    2009-09-19 05:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD