User Tag List

Hi everyone. I have a Ipod touch 2G. I used Redsnow to Jailbreak it about a month ago. Just recently while downloading something from Cydia, it froze on me!

Ever since then I have been having a VERY tough time getting my stuff back. Well at least cydia back.

Whenever I use Redsnow, I use the 3.0 Firmwire and the process works. It works till the end of the "Downloading" icon with the hard drive.

Once it reboots, it goes into Recovery mode lol! What the heck? That has never happened to me before.

What shall I do from here?

Please help!
    2010-01-06 01:32 AM
    Maybe you should trying using blackra1n. I had the same problem with my iphone getting stuck on the downloading screen with redsn0w as well. After it rebooted I ran blackra1n and it worked. Hope this helps
    2010-01-12 08:27 PM
    Maybe you should trying using blackra1n. I had the same problem with my iphone getting stuck on the downloading screen with redsn0w as well. After it rebooted I ran blackra1n and it worked. Hope this helps
    Thanks yea I found out bout Blackra1n last week! IT is the easiest way to get Cydia lol! I like it!
    2010-01-13 03:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD