hey guys,

i own a iphone 3g jailbroken 4.2.1, randomly i found my iphone was stuck in recovery mode. I have tried to exit out of recovery mode, i already tried tinyumbrella. I found my iphone's backup file on my computer, but it was backed up in 2011. I want to recover my photos, dont really care about the music. I tried iphone backup extractor, but it only allows you to transfer 2 files at a time. i have close to 700 pics. are there any free programs like iphone backup extractor, i really dont want to pay the 25 dollars. can anyone give me a link to a cracked version. Also if i restore my iphone using redsnow will it erase my photos. please let me know guys. i really need my iphone up and running asap.

thanks
    2012-07-12 07:14 PM
    hey guys,

i own a iphone 3g jailbroken 4.2.1, randomly i found my iphone was stuck in recovery mode. I have tried to exit out of recovery mode, i already tried tinyumbrella. I found my iphone's backup file on my computer, but it was backed up in 2011. I want to recover my photos, dont really care about the music. I tried iphone backup extractor, but it only allows you to transfer 2 files at a time. i have close to 700 pics. are there any free programs like iphone backup extractor, i really dont want to pay the 25 dollars. can anyone give me a link to a cracked version. Also if i restore my iphone using redsnow will it erase my photos. please let me know guys. i really need my iphone up and running asap.

thanks
    Try using RecBoot to kick it out of recovery mode..

PS: We dont discuss or support warez (cracked apps) on MMi, so please be careful
    Last edited by EVO; 2012-07-13 at 12:38 AM.
    2012-07-13 12:27 AM
    We don't talk about cracked apps here..please read forum rules..as far as the pics, were they in the camera roll still?

Wow EVO ur fast...that's where I was going...
    2012-07-13 12:29 AM
    We don't talk about cracked apps here..please read forum rules..as far as the pics, were they in the camera roll still?

Wow EVO ur fast...that's where I was going...
    That's what they tell me when they try to race me on the freeway
    Last edited by EVO; 2012-07-14 at 04:31 AM.
    2012-07-14 04:25 AM
    LoL...
    2012-07-17 03:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD