User Tag List

I may be right in thinking you need to change you host file for itunes to work so go this url and it will tell you how to easily do it :-)

http://jaxov.com/wiki/edit-windows-m...-using-itunes/

Hope it helps ;-D
    2013-01-21 12:49 AM
    simon-you want me to follow the same steps using that new firmware??
    2013-01-21 12:52 AM
    simon-you want me to follow the same steps using that new firmware??
    Yes
    2013-01-21 12:53 AM
    If that doesnt work try changing your host file for itunes to accept the ipsw heres a page that explains how to easily do it :-)

http://jaxov.com/wiki/edit-windows-m...-using-itunes/

Hope it helps :-D

P.s. Is far i i know it is an important step in downgraging.
    2013-01-21 12:56 AM
    welp, still nothing......Simon, I really do appreciate you. I don't know why i can't get this damn thing to work, but thank you!!!!! you've kind!
    2013-01-21 01:28 AM
    If that doesnt work try changing your host file for itunes to accept the ipsw heres a page that explains how to easily do it :-)

How to Edit Windows & Mac HOSTS File to Downgrade iPhone Using iTunes?Jaxov

Hope it helps :-D

P.s. Is far i i know it is an important step in downgraging.
    That is for pre 5.X firmware. The hosts file trick hasn't worked since the 4.X days which is why we have to stitch the SHSH directly into the firmware now.

welp, still nothing......Simon, I really do appreciate you. I don't know why i can't get this damn thing to work, but thank you!!!!! you've kind!
    I don't know either sorry but you are welcome regardless. Maybe a different computer will do the trick or maybe getting a friend in on it to help to see if you can figure out what could be going wrong.
    Last edited by Simon; 2013-01-21 at 01:39 AM.
    2013-01-21 01:36 AM
    I'll give you $10 for that brick you got there.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2013-01-21 03:49 AM
    I have spent hours upon hours trying desp to jail break this effn phone and NOTHING has worked. I am working w/a iphone 4 running on 6.0.1. i have downloaded redsnOw the new and the old versions.....NOTHING works. I have tried to follow other ppls suggestions, w/NO luck at all and im at my witts end!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've put my phone in DFU mode....i've selected "extras" and downloaded the iphone 3,1_6.0.1_1OA523....ill select it and i get a window that pops up saying, "Unsupported IPSW. I then downloaded another IPSW, still no luck. I don't know what else to do here. Please help me before I do very bad things to this phone!!!!!! Thank you
    You used the wrong IPSW. I know It sounds crazy, but you gotta use the 6.0, not 6.0.1 firmware. If you are still stuck, click that link.
    2013-01-25 01:14 PM
68 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD