I just received an iphone 4, Verizon, 7.1.1. I want to do an untethered jailbreak and hopefully downgrade back to 6.1.3 or earlier, no blobs. So far no luck. Anybody have the latest on this?
    What os is Apple still signing (no later than 6.1.3) that I can download and restore to without blobs?
    Thanks
    2014-05-29 06:46 PM
    Without those blobs, you can't downgrade. Your stuck with 7.1.1.
    But, good news is, you can still jailbreak i4 on 7.1.1 with Geeksnow. It is semitethered dough, but works great.
    I have it myself

Last edited by bbrks; 2014-05-29 at 08:47 PM.
    2014-05-29 08:44 PM
    Without those blobs, you can't downgrade. Your stuck with 7.1.1.
    But, good news is, you can still jailbreak i4 on 7.1.1 with Geeksnow. It is semitethered dough, but works great.
    I have it myself

Are all tweaks compatible? Any known to have issues?
    2014-05-29 10:05 PM
    Correct, tweaks will be compatible. Have not read anything about issues. Is a semi tethered J/B as explained though.
    2014-05-29 10:31 PM
    Thank you
    2014-05-29 10:36 PM
    I can tell you so far, that following tweaks and Apps from Cydia are working perfectly:
    biteSMS, BytaFont, CCQuickPro, Check, Classic Dock, Color Keyboard, HideMe7, iCleaner, iFile, iWidgets, Mobile Terminal, Winterboard (but not all the themes), Zeppelin......you will get sometimes a message when trying to install something new..."unable to purchase", but that is Sauriks fault . iFile gives you full access to raw file system also. Only setback so far is Forecast, works dough, but not smooth enough.
    2014-05-29 11:16 PM
    I can tell you so far, that following tweaks and Apps from Cydia are working perfectly:
    biteSMS, BytaFont, CCQuickPro, Check, Classic Dock, Color Keyboard, HideMe7, iCleaner, iFile, iWidgets, Mobile Terminal, Winterboard (but not all the themes), Zeppelin......you will get sometimes a message when trying to install something new..."unable to purchase", but that is Sauriks fault . iFile gives you full access to raw file system also. Only setback so far is Forecast, works dough, but not smooth enough.
    That's some of the main tweaks i use.... Thanks!!
    2014-05-29 11:19 PM
    Whether this JB is legit or not, IDK.

However I watched the video far enough to learn that this DOES NOT work on the iPhone 4S.

4S owners don't waste your time, move along and continue to keep your hopes up
    2014-05-30 07:03 PM
    ^Correct, iP4 only.
    2014-05-30 07:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD