Save your money.

First of all, if you are buying a battery case, why wouldn't you use it all the time?

Second, the idea of a battery case has been done many times already. Why wouldn't you either:
    A. Buy a cheapie on ebay for under $50
    B. Buy a current name brand battery case like Mophie, from a company that you can trust (reliability, warranty, live person)
    2013-03-28 07:59 PM
    Looks very nice,I like it.
    2014-02-28 09:01 AM
    How much need 3 of them
    2014-03-15 12:58 AM
    Sign me up please
    2014-08-08 10:43 PM
    Save your money.

First of all, if you are buying a battery case, why wouldn't you use it all the time?

Second, the idea of a battery case has been done many times already. Why wouldn't you either:
    A. Buy a cheapie on ebay for under $50
    B. Buy a current name brand battery case like Mophie, from a company that you can trust (reliability, warranty, live person)
    I agree. Cheaply made. Albeit a great idea. I bought one when it came out on Kikstarter. I sent the original one back within weeks because it crapped out & wouldn't charge any more. The replacement fell apart & I got no response when I contacted them. I have since bought a Mophie & love it. I bought the 100% battery charge model. Better design & better quality build. Almost bought one for my wife's 4S.
    2014-09-02 03:04 AM
    Don't buy it. Get a Mophie.
    2014-09-03 03:39 AM
    I enjoy this immensely, except for one flaw. The backing isn't tight enough and comes off easily. Every other time I lock my iPhone it pushes up and off the case and I have to lock it in again. The Battery on the other hand is really nice. It works well, charges my phone from dead to 100% with just a little left over. I keep it because I hate huge, thick phones and I need to be able to lock the battery to the phone when it is charging. Anyways, I see a need for devices like this one and better implementation as well.
    2015-11-29 02:22 PM
47 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD