That's right. Granted, I could be the only one that feels that way. But I don't understand why all of Intelliborn's apps need to have separate forums. Were the previous forums congested with Intelliborn threads? Hardly... A master thread seems more appropriate. Just my opinion...
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!
    2009-05-29 07:19 PM
    you spend to much time on the forums, if you get annoyed by a single developers threads. unless you glory off his apps, theres no need to even complain about it

for example, i've never noticed. and im on this forum every day
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4
    2009-05-29 11:41 PM
    What's funny is that you missed my point completely. I don't mind the threads, but think that having separate forums for apps is silly.

"unless you glory off his apps". I don't know what that means...
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!
    2009-06-07 04:31 AM
    Heh... the idea is its per package delivery system. So currently thats Cydia, AppStore, and Rock Your Phone. There may be another but I don't like them.
    2009-06-11 05:32 PM
    Rock Your Phone.
    never knew................

..........goes to google......
    2009-06-11 09:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD