Basically this is what's happening:

I am getting emails updates from threads that at one point was subscribed to, but no longer am, as well as NOT getting emails from threads that I am currently subscribed to, and the only way I know that these threads are being updated is because I check them myself.

It's really odd too, because there doesn't seem to be any pattern to these emails, instead I'll get an email, or group of emails at 3 am saying that so and so just replied to a thread that I am subscribed to.

I have push through my ISP and all of my emails are very current, and have no troubles at all with other forums.
    Herp a derp a derp a doooo!
    2009-07-06 05:04 AM
    still?
    2009-07-17 08:02 AM
    yep...

it seems to be mostly the one for the 3.0 update thread from last month, and i still don't get email updates from the threads that I am currently subscribed too.

I actually just got one last nite or the day before.

oh and just for fun, i just received 42 emails updating me from 5.8 to 6.18...

my pop3 account is setup to delete after a week, so they are not on my server...

and i'm not subscribed to ANY of them any more...
    Last edited by boe_dye; 2009-07-19 at 01:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Herp a derp a derp a doooo!
    2009-07-19 01:56 AM
    yep...

it seems to be mostly the one for the 3.0 update thread from last month, and i still don't get email updates from the threads that I am currently subscribed too.

I actually just got one last nite or the day before.

oh and just for fun, i just received 42 emails updating me from 5.8 to 6.18...

my pop3 account is setup to delete after a week, so they are not on my server...

and i'm not subscribed to ANY of them any more...
    check back in a week. we apparently had some mail server issues for the previous couple months that we were unaware of last friday. have received many reports about emails from may/june showing up starting last friday
    2009-07-21 10:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD