My anti-virus (Norton) keeps popping up windows when I visit this site saying "a website just tried to attack your computer but Norton blocked it", it only does it when I come to this site. Never happend up until the past week or so.

Anyone know whats up with that? Is Steve Jobs planting secret code on the site or what?
    "Don't hold it like that!"
    2010-10-05 12:06 PM
    know whats up with that? your using Norton, literally the worst virus software anyone could use, worse even than some free ones.
    2010-10-05 02:04 PM
    It's a false positive.
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!
    2010-10-05 02:10 PM
    Avg is where it's at!!
    2010-10-05 02:15 PM
    It's a false positive.
    This is a positive positive, wait, doesn't that make it a negative? Nevermind
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No
    2010-10-05 02:15 PM
    Please look at this thread.

http://modmyi.com/forums/site-sugges...reats-mmi.html
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    2010-10-06 02:18 AM
    Alt f4
    EDM
    2010-10-06 05:44 AM
    know whats up with that? your using Norton, literally the worst virus software anyone could use, worse even than some free ones.
    Oh geez is this going to turn from a my wireless company is better then yours to a my anti-virus is better then yours? Please, they all do the same damn thing. Chances are people have reported this site to the virus companies as threats and they are marking it as such.
    2010-10-06 03:02 PM
    Oh geez is this going to turn from a my wireless company is better then yours to a my anti-virus is better then yours? Please, they all do the same damn thing. Chances are people have reported this site to the virus companies as threats and they are marking it as such.
    chances are zero of that, chances are 100% that an ad is tripping things up and we're working on figuring out which one it is and killing it off.

this is hopefully sorted. post if you continue to experience the issue.
    Last edited by Cody Overcash; 2010-10-08 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-08 12:31 AM
    I agree with ikesmasher. Norton is crap! They may do the same thing, but they have different virus databases which triggers an alert. Use AVG, eTrust, or Malawarebytes. They are MUCH better.
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!
    2010-10-08 12:37 AM
    This is NOT a false alarm. I tested it and it downloaded and executed executable files without permission (exploited the browser + Java VM). It successfully executed the downloaded files on an XP 32 system with IE8 and successfully exploited Java on both it and a 64bit Win7 system (not sure if it got farther because IE's "download blocked" toolbar actually popped up that time).

I tested this TODAY on two fully patched systems and the problem continues.
    2010-10-11 02:54 AM
    Yeah I noticed that to tonight, now I'm also getting java script popups with weird messages in them like they are trying to download a song to my pc, there is def something going on with this site. Instead of blaming the users how about fix the problem? I have no virus's on my machine and the problem only happens on this site. OH yea and ads on here are REdiculous lol...
    2010-10-11 03:20 AM
    i have norton and get the same message !
    2010-10-11 04:35 AM
    Yeah I noticed that to tonight, now I'm also getting java script popups with weird messages in them like they are trying to download a song to my pc, there is def something going on with this site. Instead of blaming the users how about fix the problem? I have no virus's on my machine and the problem only happens on this site. OH yea and ads on here are REdiculous lol...
    sure it wasn't all that pr0n you were looking at earlier? lol
    2010-10-11 04:51 AM
    looks like adserver was hacked. patching.
    2010-10-11 07:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD