For the life of me, I had no idea where to post this.

When I open any story and I try to go to the next page of comments all it does is show me page one. The URL will show page 2, 3, etc, but nothing changes.

I have used 3 different browsers. Same thing. Is ModMyi having some sort of glitch? I've never had this problem before.

If there is another section where I could've posted this please direct me there.

THANKS!
    2014-11-02 08:31 PM
    We have been doing some upgrades which have caused several issues. Your problem has not been one of them. But I will pass this on to the owners on the site.
    2014-11-02 09:05 PM
    For the life of me, I had no idea where to post this.

When I open any story and I try to go to the next page of comments all it does is show me page one. The URL will show page 2, 3, etc, but nothing changes.

I have used 3 different browsers. Same thing. Is ModMyi having some sort of glitch? I've never had this problem before.

If there is another section where I could've posted this please direct me there.

THANKS!
    Same problem here. Using OS X Yosemite with a Macbook Pro retina late 2013 on Safari v8.0 and Chrome v38.0.2125.111. Same issue with both browsers. Try to click on any page other than page 1 of comments and it just takes me to the top of page 1. Doesn't appear to actually be reloading a page, just sort of refreshes to the top of page 1. Makes using the forums more problematic and can't view posts when they extend beyond one page.
    Last edited by talkin73; 2014-11-15 at 09:00 AM.
    2014-11-15 12:39 AM
    Is this problem still unsolved?
    Here I also cannot see another page than page 1.
    2016-08-02 09:11 PM
    Are you trying to navigate through the regular threads, or news threads?
    2016-08-02 09:46 PM
    News threads..in forum elsewhere it works.
    2016-08-02 09:54 PM
    Ok, than you have a workaround...In each news thread at the bottom of the first post you have an option to view original post, just click on it and you will be redirected. Than you will be able to navigate

2016-08-02 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.