User Tag List

Hey all, I was having problems with MMi when I was on Firefox - the Submit comment button wasn't working - I'd press it and nothing would happen so I would need to hit the Advanced button, THEN press submit, and usually this gives me a message that I've posted a duplicate comment.

Recently I've switched to Google Chrome (uhg), and I'm having the exact same problems.

Some pages don't render properly, either:

Modmyi.com Not Working Properly?-screenshot.29.png

Is this just my computer or are you guys having problems, too?
    2015-01-23 01:07 AM
    First I've heard of this problem. I use Firefox also, on my iMac and MBP with no issues? Tried Chrome and Safari and both work also. Is it only our site that this happens?
    Perhaps others will chime in also to help you out.
    smaller sig.png
    2015-01-23 01:25 AM
    I actually had the exact same issue, but I thought it was just me. I use the iPhone app without issue.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!
    2015-01-23 01:59 AM
    Hmm, I forgot to add that this has been happening for probably more than six months, I've just been too lazy to contact anyone about it!

If I were to take a wild guess I'd say it has something to do with... Java? But I've updated Java a couple times and the problem persists.
    2015-01-23 02:07 AM
    I will turn this possible issue to Kyle to look into.
    smaller sig.png
    2015-01-23 02:08 AM
    im having similar issues. im using Chrome. lots of weird stuff is happening to me.

1. This is just one example (replying to a thread comment): http://i.imgur.com/zuQ3uqr.png

2. Here's another: http://i.imgur.com/uqDx6we.png
    NOTE: in this thread, I also cannot view past post #46 (my post).. when new posts happen, i can visit the thread, click on the "view first unread" at the top of a thread page, but then it just takes me to post #46 as if that's the last/most-recent post.. but it isnt. I can open the same thread on tapatalk, and it seems to be fine.

3. When i preview a post of mine that has HTML code wrapped in code tags, this is what i get: http://i.imgur.com/ZxXXb7z.png

the code is (should be):
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    <div id="clockContainer">
    <a id="clock">
    <script type="text/javascript">updateClock(); setInterval('updateClock()', 1000 )</script>
    <a id="ampm">
    <script type="text/javascript">amPm(); setInterval('amPm()', 1000 )</script>
    </a>
    </a>
    </div>[/CODE]

-------------------------------------------------------------

<body bgcolor="Transparent" onload="init()">
    <div id="clock"></div>
    <div id="ampm"></div>
    </body>

4. After making that post, I can't actually access it. If i try to follow a link from my profile (recent posts), it just takes me to first page of that thread. If I then navigate to page three, i can only view up to post 46.
    http://modmyi.com/content/17864-widg...omment_7217703

There are other examples, but these are the first 4 ive experienced today
    Last edited by michaelrw; 2015-02-04 at 05:41 PM.
    2015-02-04 05:36 PM
    Since the update I can't see just the threads that I subscribed to. I also have to keep signing in to post any comments
    2015-02-04 06:36 PM
    Test
    2015-02-04 09:50 PM
    Test
    Test test

What do we owe this honor with your appearance here.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2015-02-05 12:45 AM
    Test test

What do we owe this honor with your appearance here.
    On computer browser this thread stops at post 46 and the formatting of the thread gets all screwy. Broomhead was responding to my request to check out the problem.. and verified the bug on his end. Still none of these posts after 46 are showing in any browser on computer.
    2015-02-05 12:40 PM
    2015-02-05 12:59 PM
    No need to go through all this, just put a place holder in the time if the hour is less than 10 bro.

Or you can set the colon and then align left of it for hours and align right for minutes. The put your am/pm where you want it. That's what I find works best.
    Awesome, thanks for the advice, I'll look into doing that.

On computer browser this thread stops at post 46 and the formatting of the thread gets all screwy. Broomhead was responding to my request to check out the problem.. and verified the bug on his end. Still none of these posts after 46 are showing in any browser on computer.
    Wow and I thought it was just me. I've also noticed something odd with the placement of the thread, relative to the sub/forum. When I go up one level to the sub forum this is contained in, I don't actually see the thread listed.
    2015-02-05 07:06 PM
    It's placed based on the timeline of post 46. Page 4 I believe.
    2015-02-05 10:26 PM
    It's placed based on the timeline of post 46. Page 4 I believe.
    I see, so it's just not updating the thread. Very strange
    2015-02-05 10:27 PM
    2015-02-06 12:36 AM
    Bam, fixed
    indeed
    2015-02-06 12:54 AM
    Site did not like something about your post. Couldn't even edit it. So had to delete it with app. I got your code in your other posts to show up too by disabling html in those posts that you posted the code in.
    2015-02-06 12:55 AM
    very interesting.. anything i should know about posting html in the future? (aside from wrapping it in code tags)
    2015-02-06 12:57 AM
    I guess when you are posting html code go to the advanced post and disable html for that post. Assuming you have that option. If you or anyone can check if that option is there for you that would be great
    2015-02-06 12:59 AM
    The option is there for me, although my Advanced page looks like this:

2015-02-06 01:02 AM
24 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD