So, this is the one I've been working on for my phone, I still have a ways to go in it. Would anyone be interested in it? If so I'd be happy to share it when I finish it here in the next few days.

These are lesser known Sanrio/San-X characters. After this one I might do a Hello Kitty one if I'm not feeling too lazy.

2007-09-18 04:23 AM
    2007-09-18 04:29 AM
    Hah! I love it, too friggin cute.

Thanks. I just have to finish the thing now.

If I can get the battery screen to come out how I want it'll be really awesome.

This is my first one, and I'm amazed at how much I still have left to do! lol
    ~Jen
    2007-09-18 04:30 AM
    Yea, I feel ya... I'm in the middle of a theme right now, and I really really wanna finish it, I just don't want to work on it, haha..

(from signature)
    ~Jen
    <3 MrHack
    Are you MrHack's girl?
    Last edited by unclear; 2007-09-18 at 04:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-09-18 04:32 AM
    Yea, I feel ya... I'm in the middle of a theme right now, and I really really wanna finish it, I just don't want to work on it, haha..
    We must fabricate a way for them to make themselves and mass produce it and become rich!

Though it would probably be less work for us just to finish our themes lol. After the first, oh.. five or so icons it just started dragging along for me, bleh.

Are you MrHack's girl?
    Yep!
    ~Jen
    2007-09-18 04:35 AM
    Haha... yea.

My icons are pretty much the default with a simple overlay, so it's not too much work, it just gets mind-numbing.
    2007-09-18 04:38 AM
    Hmmm... What font do you use for the icons? So cute...
    2009-10-20 09:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD