Are Popups Coded in that? Could that be the reason why Ck7 hasn't ben updated... Popup themes could be applied with just winterboard back on 6x and below. The creator has ben active on his FAQ website Feb 2014
    2014-04-04 08:19 PM
    No, no popup. I was aware of that.

And no .deb also. I just .zip everything and send the files to modmyi repo. So ...

If someone can help me and want to take a look at the files i can send him the zip.
    2014-04-04 09:01 PM
    I'll help pm me a link to your files
    privacy isn't about having something to hide, another view here

look here all grammar police, indulge me.
    2014-04-04 10:11 PM
    Done !
    Thanks dsg !
    I appreciate the help.
    2014-04-04 11:53 PM
    No, no popup. I was aware of that.

And no .deb also. I just .zip everything and send the files to modmyi repo. So ...

If someone can help me and want to take a look at the files i can send him the zip.
    Maybe its to Flat to find hahaha.. Where could they be at on 7.x, any ideas?
    2014-04-05 01:49 AM
    hello guys and hope all had enjoy the weekend.now about those popups they are cod in my opinion as you my notice the stock keyboard change colors on many apps and the popups to sow that is no way that those can be themed i have try adding them on the UIimages but works only on the apps llike modmyi tweetbot2 macciti that use the same ui as on ios6 but the ck don't change the keyboard on them ether sow at this point is nothing that we can do for that color keyboard don't support them anymore i mean the popups.now about the other thing that i read about the .theme extension from what i know winterboard don't need it anymore from ios5 as all my themes not have it and works great.i hope this help
    2014-04-07 10:51 AM
    Standard and Alert keyboards Change. Is that what your talking about when stock keyboards change? If it is a Code like a .Plist wouldnt it be simple to change the color>?
    2014-04-08 04:14 AM
    Standard and Alert keyboards Change. Is that what your talking about when stock keyboards change? If it is a Code like a .Plist wouldnt it be simple to change the color>?
    yes on some apps the keyboard is black when you are not using ck and on some are white now the popups change as well and yea good point my be the color could add into that colorkeyboard.plist but for that we need the help of Phatmartino because he is the expert on this kind of plists
    2014-04-08 08:35 PM
    Does anyone know if we can theme the grabber on Control Center?
    2014-04-08 11:20 PM
    I think it's code

2014-04-08 11:27 PM
    I think it's code
    Really? I was almost positive I saw something or some theme in Cydia that themed it...but I could be wrong.
    2014-04-08 11:35 PM
    there's a tweak for it called Grabber

2014-04-09 12:05 AM
    yes on some apps the keyboard is black when you are not using ck and on some are white now the popups change as well and yea good point my be the color could add into that colorkeyboard.plist but for that we need the help of Phatmartino because he is the expert on this kind of plists
    "Phatmartino because he is the expert on this kind of plists" Ck7 NEEDS help! Every keyboard tweak has died eventually hopefully this one dont. I honestly dont get why the Dev of the tweak put it as paid for 7.x. Its got alot of ishues with Graphic keyboards and a few problems with all Code keyboards, then on top of that Popups cant be themed and .Plist plugins are no longer supported anymore. Tweak is half good as it was on 6.x. Phatmartino has got to be lingering around somewhere on the Web. Hahaha. HELP!
    2014-04-09 04:18 AM
    there's a tweak for it called Grabber
    Hmmmm, maybe that's what I saw. Oh well, thanx man!!!!
    2014-04-09 04:30 AM
    I'm trying to remove the red-coloured recording bar that appears whenever one does an audio recording. In my iPad3 running IOS 5.1.1, I basically made two transparent PNG files [email protected] and [email protected] and inserted them the UIImages folder in a theme and it was done.

However, in my iPad Mini 2 running IOS7, this does not seem to work. I am not sure if the files for iPad Mini are differently named or whether it is an IOS7 issue.

Does anyone know the answer?
    2014-04-09 06:28 PM
    In my iPad3 running IOS 5.1.1, I basically made two transparent PNG files and inserted them the UIImages folder in a theme and it was done.

However, in my iPad Mini 2 running IOS7, this does not seem to work. I am not sure if the files for iPad Mini are differently named or whether it is an IOS7 issue.
    It's iOS 7-specific.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2014-04-09 10:22 PM
    Is anyone familiar with a package called "PowerIcons"?? This package adds 4 icon to the springboard. 1 for respring, 1 for reboot, one for shut down, and 1 for safe mode. However, when I installed it, non of the icons do what they are suppose to do. The apps just opens a window, crashes, and that's it. I looked at the files that make up the app and it's just some .app folders, icon images, and dynamic libraries. I tried to make copies on my PC to see if O could figure out why t
    They're not working but no luck. I don't have a Mac do I can't really work with Apple files to try to figure out why it's not working. Can anyone help me with this?
    2014-04-10 06:36 AM
    I would just recommend using CCToggles for quick access to these functions from either LS or SB.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-04-10 06:40 AM
    I would just recommend using CCToggles for quick access to these functions from either LS or SB.
    +1

Be careful of SpringBoard tweaks! Also is it built for 7X or an older version of firmware? Just because u can install it doesn't mean it's always going to work.
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor
    2014-04-10 06:47 AM
    +1

Be careful of SpringBoard tweaks! Also is it built for 7X or an older version of firmware? Just because u can install it doesn't mean it's always going to work.
    What do you mean be careful? What's wrong with them? There is no information regarding iOS 7.x compatibility.
    2014-04-10 06:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD