Yes sir, I have! I'll try from the begin, I'll delete them all and restart again. It seems the only way :/
    well you could do them again but use the names for folders not bundles ex Viber.app and place it on Folders then select the theme again and respring by winterboard as i theme those on my themes and all changed or send me the icons and those folders to my email [email protected] and i will help you with and that way you will see how i did them
    2014-04-29 12:33 PM
    Nice work guys! Thanks for helping here!
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor
    2014-04-29 12:44 PM
    Thanks for helping me! Ok, first I try by myself otherwise I'll send you an e-mail

Coccolino seems to be an Italian word
    2014-04-29 12:46 PM
    Thanks for helping me! Ok, first I try by myself otherwise I'll send you an e-mail

Ok, so it all seems good. May I suggest running your changes in a theme of your own. The way you're changing them now, will only require you to change them again when the theme gets updated.

Simply use the same file layout that the afterhours theme uses, but call it "My AfterHours.theme".

Then add a folder called "Bundles"

Then add your custom bundles to that theme. Make sure your theme is at the top of WB and then select and respring.

Thank you.
    2014-04-29 01:09 PM
    Ok, so it all seems good. May I suggest running your changes in a theme of your own. The way you're changing them now, will only require you to change them again when the theme gets updated.

Simply use the same file layout that the afterhours theme uses, but call it "My AfterHours.theme".

Then add a folder called "Bundles"

Then add your custom bundles to that theme. Make sure your theme is at the top of WB and then select and respring.

Thank you.
    Yes, I called my own folder Afterhours in place of AH_
    I'm half way... Hope everything goes fine!
    2014-04-29 01:13 PM
    Getting a little further on the tweak. I've removed all latency when opening an app (just like IconBundles) but still haven't found the folder icon element responsible for the latent image we see when we first open or close a folder...

At this point, I'm gonna just start tryin whatever I can find and see what happens! Hope I don't crash my test device!!!
    2014-04-29 02:11 PM
    I got it guys. It worked! Thanks for your help
    2014-04-29 02:15 PM
    Getting a little further on the tweak.
    Sounds like you've got a good tweak so far. Best of luck with the folders.
    2014-04-29 02:15 PM
    I got it guys. It worked! Thanks for your help
    Awesome! Nice work!!!

Sounds like you've got a good tweak so far. Best of luck with the folders.
    Thanx, bud! Maybe I can finally contribute something useful to the JB community! LOL!
    2014-04-29 02:38 PM

neah is from cocco lol that comes from Cosmin that is my real name and is Romania

Getting a little further on the tweak. I've removed all latency when opening an app (just like IconBundles) but still haven't found the folder icon element responsible for the latent image we see when we first open or close a folder...

At this point, I'm gonna just start tryin whatever I can find and see what happens! Hope I don't crash my test device!!!
    i miss something lol what is your tweak doing?or for what it is?
    2014-04-29 02:41 PM
    neah is from cocco lol that comes from Cosmin that is my real name and is Romania
    Ahah, just tought it! But you know, here in the place where I live in Italy have a friend and her boyfriend's name is also Cosmin and from Romania
    2014-04-29 03:04 PM
    Ahah, just tought it! But you know, here in the place where I live in Italy have a friend and her boyfriend's name is also Cosmin and from Romania
    yea on Romania there are many with that name
    2014-04-29 03:08 PM
    Maybe I can finally contribute something useful to the JB community!
    Great job on the tweak, man ! All this headers hooking stuff completely gets me lost !
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2014-04-29 03:30 PM
    i miss something lol what is your tweak doing?or for what it is?
    Sir DSG is the one who actually got the ball rolling on this tweak! It's for eliminating the latent image around icons and folders when we press them.

Apparently someone made a Flex tweak to remove the folder latency upon opening it, so I decided I'd try to figure out how to turn it into a tweak! I'm having pretty good luck w/ getting everything working so we don't need to use IconBundles and Flex 2 to remove these annoying properties.

Great job on the tweak, man ! All this headers hooking stuff completely gets me lost !
    I don't know either! Hahahaha!!!
    This is my first time ever creating a 'real' tweak. I've made bash script tweax but those don't use MobileSubstrate

Here's what I've figured out so far...
    - Headers relate to specific functions for a program
    - Methods (or Elements?) are processes that run to make a Header work a certain way
    - Hooking a Method changes how the Header will perform

As of now, I only know how to tell a specific Method NOT to do something. The rest of the Methods for that Header will continue to do their normal processes.

Here's an example of a fairly simple header (SBFolderBackgroundView.h aka SpringBoard Folder Background View):

http://developer.limneos.net/?framework=SpringBoard&header=SBFolderBackgroundVi ew.h

Everything after the ' } ' symbol are the Methods that are used to make that Header work.
    Last edited by thazsar; 2014-04-29 at 04:16 PM.
    2014-04-29 03:51 PM
    Hi guys. Does anyone know where to find the icon names for the cydia tweaks in the settings app. I have a theme that themes all the iconcache icons in settings but the likes of color keyboard and other cydia tweaks are standard. I have themed all my springboard icons but don't really know what to do to change the settings icons. I can use appinfo to locate springboard icon names but can't figure out how to do the settings icons. Anyone got any ideas? Thanks
    2014-04-29 04:18 PM
    Hi guys. Does anyone know where to find the icon names for the cydia tweaks in the settings app. I have a theme that themes all the iconcache icons in settings but the likes of color keyboard and other cydia tweaks are standard. I have themed all my springboard icons but don't really know what to do to change the settings icons. I can use appinfo to locate springboard icon names but can't figure out how to do the settings icons. Anyone got any ideas? Thanks
    Those are in Library-PreferenceBundles also tweaks that have springboard icons goes to Applications when you open the ifile there is the first folder applications.good luck
    2014-04-29 04:23 PM
    Open ifile and go to Library/ PreferenceLoader/Preferences and Library/PreferenceBundles. You'll find plist files in there with information.
    2014-04-29 04:24 PM
    hey everybody,

need some help guys...does anybody know how i can change the small 58x58 dockshift icon in the settings?
    it's the "[email protected]" i found in \Library\PreferenceLoader\Preferences
    unfortunately there is no info.plist inside so i don't know the CFBundleIdentifier's path name...

i hope one of you can help me out
    2014-04-29 04:26 PM
    There's a few things you need for Settings.app icons.

First, Jato_(the BEAST)_BZ is the one who figured out how to theme the Settings icons using the artwork files. It's a script that has to run to perform this task

Second, Cydia tweak icons in the Settings.app are found in a couple places: PreferenceBundles or (I can't remember! Someone help me out!).
    These need to be themed individually pending on the tweak...
    2014-04-29 04:28 PM
    So cool, Thaz.. that you're diving into tweak making!! Is the process you and Jato work with for this stuff Objective-C based? Or JavaScript based?

I've always hated that latent image behind the folders and the icons since iOS 7 came out. Will be so glad to have it gone.
    2014-04-29 04:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD