Anybody have their phone crash while browsing mmi? It's been happening to me lately.
    Crash, no. But it will start to lag real bad and I have to shut it down and restart it.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-05-02 07:21 PM
    Crash, no. But it will start to lag real bad and I have to shut it down and restart it.
    Same. Wifi's bad here today though. I've grown the feeling it's related to network quality.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 2014-05-02 at 08:38 PM.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2014-05-02 08:17 PM
    Same. Wife's bad here today though. I've grown the feeling it's related to network quality.
    Not for me, even typing lags to a ridiculous point. Doesn't matter if I'm on LTE or wifi.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-05-02 08:34 PM
    MaskMuter 1.1 submitted!
    Here you go:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/dbb0c4zl4l...uter%201.1.deb
    2014-05-02 09:24 PM
    Not for me, even typing lags to a ridiculous point. Doesn't matter if I'm on LTE or wifi.
    Same here. I get so frustrated trying to respond to a PM, seems like the typing in there is the worst.
    2014-05-02 09:28 PM
    Anybody have their phone crash while browsing mmi? It's been happening to me lately.
    are you using eclipse or Unitint?deslect the app from there sometimes this could crash your phone to me was that i couldn't open macciti modmyi and a few more because of UniTint that because this apps use the ios6 UI.
    2014-05-03 01:47 PM
    I'll give that a try
    2014-05-03 02:51 PM
    are you using eclipse or Unitint?deslect the app from there sometimes this could crash your phone to me was that i couldn't open macciti modmyi and a few more because of UniTint that because this apps use the ios6 UI.
    Oh yeah, when I had eclipse enabled for Mmi, the app wouldn't launch.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2014-05-03 03:22 PM
    No I didn't have eclipse running for mmi, could it be the .plist files found in some badge themes or themes that cause crashing to safe mode every once in awhile?
    2014-05-03 07:21 PM
    Do any of you talented people know if it is possible to change the colour of the folder names (when you have a folder open). Would like to change from white to either blue or orange??

Thanks all
    2014-05-04 09:51 PM
    Edit
    Last edited by TaJr12; 2014-05-04 at 10:01 PM.
    2014-05-04 09:58 PM
    Do any of you talented people know if it is possible to change the colour of the folder names (when you have a folder open).
    Not by fiddling with files through WinterBoard, nope.

2014-05-04 11:14 PM
    Not by fiddling with files through WinterBoard, nope.
    Most definitely Tweak Territory...so many tweaks required on 7X to get customisability huh! Most definitely not how the iOS was intended...
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor
    2014-05-04 11:28 PM
    Do any of you talented people know if it is possible to change the colour of the folder names (when you have a folder open). Would like to change from white to either blue or orange??

Thanks all
    UIcolors
    2014-05-05 12:29 AM
    Folder Customizer does this also. You can edit the folder name color, font, and font size. You can also change the color of the folders background when opened.
    2014-05-05 01:31 AM
    Folder Customizer does this also. You can edit the folder name color, font, and font size. You can also change the color of the folders background when opened.
    Thanks all for your responses, will look into both
    2014-05-05 01:50 AM
    MaskMuter 1.1 submitted!
    Here you go:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/dbb0c4zl4l...uter%201.1.deb
    Thanks for doing this...got it from Cydia and it works great...iP5 with 7.0.4...

On a separate subject I have a question...I am porting a couple of themes from iOS6 that I had on my iP4 and thus far I have been able to get all of the icons (stock and the ones for my personal apps) re-sized as far as what came with the theme (i.e. 118x120 to 120x120 etc.) and is been tedious but rewarding with the end result (of course it helps to have the psd's)...but one thing I am having a hard time with is fixing the names and sizes for the UI...I've managed to get some info from current full iOS7 themes that I've bought and looking into their UI folders and trying to figure out names and size differences...

I've looked throughout this thread but have probably missed the info, if available...If someone could point me to the right page or thread that be great...not asking to do the work for me thou...just an idea of where to find the info...especially on theming the icons in the settings.app...I've read about the cache.artwork file but don't know how to create one or if there's another way of theming these icons...I know how it was done in iOS6 but heck if I can figure it out in iOS7...

Any help will be greatly appreciated...Thanks again for all the great tips...
    2014-05-05 04:15 AM
    Thanks for doing this...got it from Cydia and it works great...iP5 with 7.0.4...

On a separate subject I have a question...I am porting a couple of themes from iOS6 that I had on my iP4 and thus far I have been able to get all of the icons (stock and the ones for my personal apps) re-sized as far as what came with the theme (i.e. 118x120 to 120x120 etc.) and is been tedious but rewarding with the end result (of course it helps to have the psd's)...but one thing I am having a hard time with is fixing the names and sizes for the UI...I've managed to get some info from current full iOS7 themes that I've bought and looking into their UI folders and trying to figure out names and size differences...

I've looked throughout this thread but have probably missed the info, if available...If someone could point me to the right page or thread that be great...not asking to do the work for me thou...just an idea of where to find the info...especially on theming the icons in the settings.app...I've read about the cache.artwork file but don't know how to create one or if there's another way of theming these icons...I know how it was done in iOS6 but heck if I can figure it out in iOS7...

Any help will be greatly appreciated...Thanks again for all the great tips...
    With regards to the Settings icons (Apple default icons - 37 for 7.0.X) yes both the iOS & WB are expecting the iconCache .artwork file. Yes 6X let u theme these individually like 5X styles even tho the iconCache .artwork file first appeared in 6X.

It just hasn't been worked out on 7X with WinterBoard.

So to extract/recompile your 37 icons head over to the .artwork tutorial thread.
    Or try this link? Sometimes when posting on the MMi app it spams out.

http://modmyi.com/showpost.php?p=6398342

That will let u set up the environment to extract & recompile .artwork files.

Then head to this dedicated "Settings icons" section I made on Page 27 in the .artwork thread halfway down the page.

http://modmyi.com/showpost.php?p=7054784

And follow the directions. That's the only way at this stage publicly.

The iconCache .artwork file goes in

YourTheme/Bundles/com.apple.Preferences
    2014-05-05 04:32 AM
    With regards to the Settings icons (Apple default icons - 37 for 7.0.X) yes both the iOS & WB are expecting the iconCache .artwork file. Yes 6X let u theme these individually like 5X styles even tho the iconCache .artwork file first appeared in 6X.

It just hasn't been worked out on 7X with WinterBoard.

So to extract/recompile your 37 icons head over to the .artwork tutorial thread.
    Or try this link? Sometimes when posting on the MMi app it spams out.

iOS .ARTWORK file Extractor (with Tutorial)

That will let u set up the environment to extract & recompile .artwork files.

Then head to this dedicated "Settings icons" section I made on Page 27 in the .artwork thread halfway down the page.

iOS .ARTWORK file Extractor (with Tutorial) - Page 27

And follow the directions. That's the only way at this stage publicly.

The iconCache .artwork file goes in

YourTheme/Bundles/com.apple.Preferences
    Excellent!!!...thanks for the prompt response...
    2014-05-05 05:07 AM
    Excellent!!!...thanks for the prompt response...
    No probs! See how u go! Any .artwork questions just ask in the .artwork thread.

Also, I plan to make a specific iconCache post that will be more geared towards setting up the iOS extractor on OSX/Windows for the iconCache only.

The .artwork thread is outdated & geared towards 4X thru to 6X when all the UI was .artwork files.
    2014-05-05 05:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD