Thazar & DSG thanx for help! It would be great to see it work...thanx for truckin on with me! I appreciate it
    I got a response from the StatusTime+ dev and he said he might consider adding this since he's had requests for it!
    2014-05-18 06:39 PM
    Awesome! Wow Thazar thanx for goin that far for me!!
    2014-05-18 09:05 PM
    You guys all told me at one point that there were aspects of the status bar that were just code now. What was it that could NOT be changed..?? I know there's something about its UI that could not be controlled by WB anymore..

Sorry Boots.. Operating under bad info.. That I RECEIVED HERE!!
    3g Symbol and one other is now controlled by system font. Maybe that's the "images" that were mentioned to be "no longer controlled by WB", as they are controlled by BytaFont2. Thank you.

Awesome! Wow Thazar thanx for goin that far for me!!
    Phrasing....*Archer Pun* lol
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 2014-05-19 at 11:28 AM.
    2014-05-19 07:07 AM
    Hehe..oops
    2014-05-19 01:08 PM
    Boots, this is exactly what you have been looking for. You can build your word clock into you SBHTML and it will not scroll when accessing you pages!

http://modmyi.com/showthread.php?t=837418

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-05-19 04:37 PM
    King for the WIN!!!! Nice, bro!
    Granted, you loose the clock in apps but that's okay!
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1400520326.393986.jpg
    2014-05-19 07:25 PM
    Could someone help me out please. I'm trying to change my clock hands in the SS below.

I've downloaded Custom Clock Icon from Cydia and have edited my info.plist as the following :

<plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>customclockicon</key>
    <dict>
    <key>hours</key>
    <string>#ffffff</string>
    <key>minutes</key>
    <string>#f7f8fa</string>
    <key>seconds</key>
    <string>#adadaf</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>

I have placed the .plist into my custom themes folder but my clock icon hasn't changed (as can be seen in the above SS).

Could someone please confirm :

1) My info.plist is correct
    2) I have please the .plist into the correct location? (var/stash/Themes/mycustomthemename)
    2014-05-19 09:52 PM

Could someone please confirm :

2) I have please the .plist into the correct location? (var/stash/Themes/mycustomthemename)
    Did you add .theme to the end of your CustomThemeName?

Eg: mycustomthemename.theme
    2014-05-19 09:58 PM
    Did you add .theme to the end of your CustomThemeName?

Eg: mycustomthemename.theme
    I did yeah. I have some custom icons in that theme folder and they are working, just not my custom clock icon for some reason.
    2014-05-19 10:57 PM
    I've downloaded Custom Clock Icon from Cydia and have edited my info.plist as the following :
    Make sure the file is called 'Info.plist' not 'info.plist'

I would try the following:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <dict>
    <dict>
    <key>hours</key>
    <string>#FFFFFF</string>
    <key>minutes</key>
    <string>#f7f8fa</key>
    <key>seconds</key>
    <string>#adadaf</string>
    </dict>
    </dict>
    </plist>
    2014-05-19 11:48 PM
    is that your full Info.plist you posted?

Edit: Nevermind
    privacy isn't about having something to hide, another view here

look here all grammar police, indulge me.
    2014-05-19 11:51 PM
    3g Symbol and one other is now controlled by system font. Maybe that's the "images" that were mentioned to be "no longer controlled by WB", as they are controlled by BytaFont2. Thank you.

Phrasing....*Archer Pun* lol
    I said something about the Signal dots and Keyboard Popup buttons sometime ago that's the convos I think people are confused about... The Keyboard Popup buttons cant be themed with winterboard anymore.
    2014-05-20 01:56 AM
    I said something about the Signal dots and Keyboard Popup buttons sometime ago that's the convos I think people are confused about... The Keyboard Popup buttons cant be themed with winterboard anymore.
    NewD posted "aspects of the status bar".

What tweak are you using to get the keyboard in your status bar? Cheers.
    2014-05-20 02:17 AM
    NewD posted "aspects of the status bar".

What tweak are you using to get the keyboard in your status bar? Cheers.
    Hahaha Funny! I brought up the "keyboard Popup" thing around the same time as the "Status bar Dots" being masked on Homescreen and Lockscreen. Same problems with both basically, cant be themed with winterboard type of thing...
    2014-05-20 04:55 AM
    Make sure the file is called 'Info.plist' not 'info.plist'

I would try the following:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <dict>
    <dict>
    <key>hours</key>
    <string>#FFFFFF</string>
    <key>minutes</key>
    <string>#f7f8fa</key>
    <key>seconds</key>
    <string>#adadaf</string>
    </dict>
    </dict>
    </plist>
    Hhhhhmmmm, I have tried that and still doesn't seem to be working.
    2014-05-20 08:03 PM
    King, Thazar...awesome lookin out!! would this be as simple as it sounds by just creating a wallpaper.html file in the statusbar word clock file? Or what is the best way to do this so it's set up to work w sbhtml?

Again thanx guys I appreciate y'all keeping me in mind!!
    2014-05-20 08:18 PM
    King, Thazar...awesome lookin out!! would this be as simple as it sounds by just creating a wallpaper.html file in the statusbar word clock file? Or what is the best way to do this so it's set up to work w sbhtml?

Again thanx guys I appreciate y'all keeping me in mind!!
    Once you get SBHTML, copy the WordClock folder into the SBHTML folder (var/mobile/Library/SBHTML).
    Open the Settings.app, turn on SBHTML and then choose the WordClock widget.

That's it!

Boots, what do you think of this?
    Last edited by thazsar; 2014-05-20 at 08:30 PM.
    2014-05-20 08:26 PM
    WOW! That looks cool...what did u use for the statbar time to add the other 2elements in?

Oh hahha I see it now!! Ok so is this like most things where I can only run one thing at a time? So if I'm running dacals v6.2 animated weather only can I also run the status word clock as well?
    2014-05-20 08:59 PM
    Hhhhhmmmm, I have tried that and still doesn't seem to be working.
    Maybe it is the directory in the folder it's in. Relative to the .theme, where is it located? Also are you reapplying it with Winterboard or just respringing?
    2014-05-20 09:05 PM
    Maybe it is the directory in the folder it's in. Relative to the .theme, where is it located? Also are you reapplying it with Winterboard or just respringing?
    It is in the .theme folder itself. So I have mycustomtheme.theme, then inside that theme folder, I have my Info.plist and also my Iconomatic folder.

I am turning summerboard mode off then on before a respring.
    2014-05-20 09:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD