King!! This is awesome! Thank u so much!

So essentially u just took code from weather & code from clock created a HTML file & put them together? Does it matter what order u put them..like u have clock first then weather and also added in a background? & is it necessary to have a space in between each element? Noob questions sorry!! Lol

It's awesome! Thanx again
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1400698306.907252.jpg

U DA MAN MR KING, KING MAN, KINGSTER!! Lol just trying to inflate yer ego some (more)!!

Oh ps...saw my name in there made special just for me!! Lol
    2014-05-21 08:53 PM
    Your welcome!

Order doesn't matter, as the z-index layers them the way you want.

I like the spaces, as it keeps in neat.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-05-21 09:01 PM
    Your welcome!

Order doesn't matter, as the z-index layers them the way you want.

I like the spaces, as it keeps in neat.
    Very nice of you sir! Ok, question. If I want to incorporate the clock into another "theme," would I just copy over the WordClock file, and then copy and paste the code at the top in the Wallpaper.html file, to the one I want to use? Sorry, hope that makes sense. Thank you!
    2014-05-21 09:21 PM
    Very nice of you sir! Ok, question. If I want to incorporate the clock into another "theme," would I just copy over the WordClock file, and then copy and paste the code at the top in the Wallpaper.html file, to the one I want to use? Sorry, hope that makes sense. Thank you!
    Yes, you could simply paste the appropriate clock code into another HTML file. You would also need to incorporate the CSS elements too.

I did it this way, as its a nice way to start learning to mix things together. Give it a shot and if you come up with issues post or PM me.

2014-05-21 09:37 PM
    Yes, you could simply paste the appropriate clock code into another HTML file. You would also need to incorporate the CSS elements too.

I did it this way, as its a nice way to start learning to mix things together. Give it a shot and if you come up with issues post or PM me.
    Awesome! Will see how bad I can screw it up. Haha! Thanks for the response. I'll let ya know if I have no clue what I'm doing.
    Thanks!
    2014-05-21 09:47 PM
    I use the pro version but don't know what the difference is.

After you install it:
    - tap the '+' on the bottom left
    - open Preference Files
    - swipe to delete any preference files you're not using anymore

After you delete those:
    - tap the middle icon on the bottom.
    - only enable: Unused Dependencies, Log, Cache, Temporary, Filetype
    - tap 'Clean' upper right corner
    - Respring and check AppStore
    So far so good thanks!!
    2014-05-21 10:23 PM
    Need to tinker with the color a bit, but got it! Thanks again!
    2014-05-21 10:25 PM
    There you go my man. See, easy peasy!

Now your on your way!

Nice job!

2014-05-21 10:27 PM
    Test:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2014-05-21 10:38 PM
    There you go my man. See, easy peasy!

Now your on your way!

Nice job!
    Thank you! You made it very easy to mess around with, great job! I came so close about asking where Springboard.css was, then saw it right in front of my face. Duh! Thanks again!
    2014-05-21 10:44 PM
    So, apparently, MMI is available on Tapatalk. Tapatalk worx so much better than their old & new app because I can finally attach pix w/out any problems!
    2014-05-21 10:54 PM
    Haha thazar I was wondering what u were doing!

Teddy..will u show me what u did just a lil pic or something? I'm a visual person
    2014-05-21 10:57 PM
    Haha thazar I was wondering what u were doing!

Teddy..will u show me what u did just a lil pic or something? I'm a visual person
    Boots, I assume he just added your StatusBar wordclock strings to his existing Wallpaper.html file. As long as it is placed after <head> then it should display both widgets.
    2014-05-21 11:06 PM
    Nice work in here guys & gurls! Sorry I have been a bit distant in here lately! But it's a credit to u all helping others out!

I have been working on some other projects!

Namely more .artwork cracking which I have been posting my progress in the latter part of the .artwork thread

http://modmyi.com/showthread.php?t=797829

Some of the biggest discoveries I've made are:

-How to read the iconCache .artwork footer & manually add in your own extra icons & keep the iconCache .artwork valid

ImageUploadedByModMyi1400710156.943780.jpg

-How to read "modern" .artwork files which contain the metadata in Hexadecimal but also structured as Little Endian. That will ultimately lead to modding the modern .artwork files with full width pngs. Think WinterBoard but without WinterBoard!

ImageUploadedByModMyi1400710176.130637.jpg

-Updating the extractor tool to provide 7.1.X support for the new "dataclassIconCache" .artwork files (Retina & Non Retina). This is for the iCloud Settings icons in 7.1.X. YES Apple have compiled these icons too down into a iconCache .artwork too!

ImageUploadedByModMyi1400710137.420793.jpg

I have also been looking into "rumoured" "@3x" support for the Settings Icons on the iPhone 6 IF "@3x" OR Super Retina eventuates.

This took a fair bit to compile down as the extractor tool requires a template to work from! But there's no "@3x" files in existence! So manually got it to recompile. If "@3x" eventuates the rumours are it'll be 50% larger than Retina.

Settings Icons
    Non Retina = 29x29px, 4096 byte offset
    Retina = 58x58px, 16384 byte offset
    Super Retina = 87x87px, 36864byte offset

Why 87px? 50% of 58px = 29 + 58 = 87px.

Anyways here's a pic for u to digest all that!

ImageUploadedByModMyi1400710656.281236.jpg
    Last edited by Jato_BZ; 2014-05-22 at 12:28 AM.
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor
    2014-05-22 12:18 AM
    Thanx thazar! I just wantd to see how it was different than what King had done...just sounded like he was wanting to do something different

Jato...u r on fire man!
    2014-05-22 01:19 AM
    Thanks Boots! 👊
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor
    2014-05-22 01:28 AM
    Need to tinker with the color a bit, but got it! Thanks again!
    Could you share your wallpaper overlay for the status bar? Also, are you using BatteryStatusBar for that line under the status bar?
    2014-05-22 01:41 AM
    Could you share your wallpaper overlay for the status bar? Also, are you using BatteryStatusBar for that line under the status bar?
    I 'think' he shared it in the SBHTML thread. It's in a Weather BG folder, I believe:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6jfjxy5dq25hvbx/FLS_SB.zip
    2014-05-22 01:46 AM
    I 'think' he shared it in the SBHTML thread. It's in a Weather BG folder, I believe:

Yes, you are correct, thank you!
    Not using any battery mod, it's just the overlay for the status bar that I put on top of the wallpaper. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2014-05-22 02:23 AM
    Yes, you are correct, thank you!
    Not using any battery mod, it's just the overlay for the status bar that I put on top of the wallpaper. Thank you!
    Thanks guys didn't see that. But I was asking if you specifically had only the overlay so I could make my own wallpapers with the effect.
    2014-05-22 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD