This one?
    Yes. And the one above it. They both illustrate the transparency that I was looking for. iOS 7.0.6
    2014-05-31 05:25 AM
    Maybe we can get a dev to make a jailbreak for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2014-05-31 05:25 AM
    Yes. And the one above it. They both illustrate the transparency that I was looking for. iOS 7.0.6
    I saw that and a few others that 'looked' like they had a transparency. VERY COOL!!! Glad you figured it out and taught me something new!

Good luck updating your theme!

Maybe we can get a dev to make a jailbreak for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You mean, a tweak! Yes, that would be pretty cool! It'd be even cooler if you could expand the 'block' even more to have a larger 'widget' to interact with.
    2014-05-31 06:13 AM
    THAZAR & KING!! I didddd ittt!! Who am I kidding y'all did all the work I just copied & pasted...hahah seriously I need to learn how to determine heights & z-index stuff!! Thanx guys
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1401518690.343215.jpg
    2014-05-31 08:44 AM
    THAZAR & KING!! I didddd ittt!! Who am I kidding y'all did all the work I just copied & pasted...hahah seriously I need to learn how to determine heights & z-index stuff!! Thanx guys
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1401518690.343215.jpg
    I didn't do anything, that's all King! But it looks great and that wall goes perfect!
    2014-05-31 09:35 AM
    Hey guys !

My new theme is out on cydia. But it seems some users have this message on cydia when installing the package :
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1401524471.439831.jpg

ImageUploadedByModMyi1401524518.613562.jpg

Please someone here can help me ? Oh and i'm on windows. Thanks
    2014-05-31 10:23 AM
    Hey guys !

My new theme is out on cydia. But it seems some users have this message on cydia when installing the package :

Please someone here can help me ? Oh and i'm on windows. Thanks
    Contact Tyler Mathews via the confirmation email you get when your package is accepted.

I you're on windows, then the likely scenario is they've left the DS store files in when they've repackaged it on their mac. It seems that loop has also been effected in a similar way....wether or not from the developers packaging error, or from the "re-deb" on MMi's side.

Thank you.
    2014-05-31 12:32 PM
    Contact Tyler Mathews via the confirmation email you get when your package is accepted.

I you're on windows, then the likely scenario is they've left the DS store files in when they've repackaged it on their mac. It seems that loop has also been effected in a similar way....wether or not from the developers packaging error, or from the "re-deb" on MMi's side.

Thank you.
    Ok thanks! this is exactly what I thought, i already have send some emails but no reply for now.

i have to be patient ...
    2014-05-31 01:24 PM
    @DJ, I was born on Sept 7. I thought that was neat when I saw ur theme in Cydia!
    2014-05-31 05:35 PM
    Hey guys so I've set up aniweather & finally it shows some different weather...I've been thinking that something was off w it like maybe it wasn't reading my WW XML file and sure enuf this is what I have
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1401557342.533133.jpg
    And it's not storming here
    Looked in config.js file & there's no place to add in loc id
    Any ideas?
    2014-05-31 07:30 PM
    At the top of the config.js, there's a spot that says 'var GMT -' Under that is a 0.

Google 'your city name GMT' and it'll tell you if it's -5,6,7,etc,etc.

Then, put that number there. Restring and you should be good!

2014-05-31 08:08 PM
    Ok thanx I'll try this out
    2014-05-31 08:20 PM
    Nice work Boots!

So you need a little help with z-index? Let me give you a quick geometry lesson.

These screens albeit they are 2D, actually use a basic 3D coordinate system. So you have X that runs horizontally and you have Y that runs vertically. You also have Z or in this case z-index. This controls depth of the screen. So if you place something at 0 and then something else at 10, the one at 10 will cover or sit on top of the item placed at 0.

So lets say that you have an iWidget with a weather wall, ani-weather, a frame and some weather info. Iota would sit like this:

Weather wall/image z-index: 0;
    Ani-Weather z-index: 10;
    Weather info z-index: 20;
    Frame z-index: 30;

So when you look at it on the screen, you always see the frame 100%. Then you will see the weather info 100% only if you position it inside or outside the frame. The ani-weather will always be behind the frame and the weather info and everything covers the weather wall. See, easy. The numbers that you use really don't matter as long as you start at the top most visible and work you way down. You can go from bottom up to, whatever you like. You can also use negative numbers too. Just remember that -20 is lower than -10.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-06-01 12:18 AM
    Nice work Boots!

So you need a little help with z-index? Let me give you a quick geometry lesson.

These screens albeit they are 2D, actually use a basic 3D coordinate system. So you have X that runs horizontally and you have Y that runs vertically. You also have Z or in this case z-index. This controls depth of the screen. So if you place something at 0 and then something else at 10, the one at 10 will cover or sit on top of the item placed at 0.

So lets say that you have an iWidget with a weather wall, ani-weather, a frame and some weather info. Iota would sit like this:

Weather wall/image z-index: 0;
    Ani-Weather z-index: 10;
    Weather info z-index: 20;
    Frame z-index: 30;

So when you look at it on the screen, you always see the frame 100%. Then you will see the weather info 100% only if you position it inside or outside the frame. The ani-weather will always be behind the frame and the weather info and everything covers the weather wall. See, easy. The numbers that you use really don't matter as long as you start at the top most visible and work you way down. You can go from bottom up to, whatever you like. You can also use negative numbers too. Just remember that -20 is lower than -10.
    Great description King I appreciate it
    2014-06-01 12:53 AM
    Warning Off Topic post!

Who is looking forward to WWDC14!?

It's a Tuesday for me over here in NZ (New Zealand GMT + 12hrs) so I've decided to take the day off to "take a peek" at things under the hood of 8X!

Hopefully iOS8 brings us some new neat features etc! At the same time I'm not expecting a lot all the same! I think I read somewhere that 8.1 will be Apple's major focus on bringing serious improvements (if any) to 8X!

What's on your Wishlist?

I'd like native Quick Reply & iWidgets.

You mean, a tweak! Yes, that would be pretty cool! It'd be even cooler if you could expand the 'block' even more to have a larger 'widget' to interact with.
    If you mean iOS8 "Blocks" it's currently being looked at by @_Matchstic & @rv1raj who have approached the designer & have his support.

It sounds like they will make a serious attempt at trying to pull it off!
    Last edited by Jato_BZ; 2014-06-01 at 02:50 AM.
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor
    2014-06-01 02:43 AM
    @Jato,
    I don't even know when WWDC is going to be! LOL!

I was kinda surprised they're announcing iOS 8 already. It still feels like 7 just came out.

The banner had me curious why they chose water. I'm wondering if they've made the iOS more fluid or natural-feeling...

I'd really like QuickReply and custom icon placement but Apple doesn't seem to think that's too important.

As far as 'Blocks,' I was referring to what that video was calling blocks. Don't know if it's the same thing but, if so, I'd like to see what emerges!
    Last edited by thazsar; 2014-06-01 at 03:27 AM.
    2014-06-01 03:23 AM
    @Jato,
    I don't even know when WWDC is going to be! LOL!

I was kinda surprised they're announcing iOS 8 already. It still feels like 7 just came out.

The banner had me curious why they chose water. I'm wondering if they've made the iOS more fluid or natural-feeling...

I'd really like QuickReply and custom icon placement but Apple doesn't seem to think that's too important.

As far as 'Blocks,' I was referring to what that video was calling blocks. Don't know if it's the same thing but, if so, I'd like to see what emerges!
    REALLY!!?? It's always early June give or take a few weeks! The new major firmware is then pushed to developers!
    I'm hoping to find some "@3x" files! I will have a peek at things! Usually in the past the i4 AES Keys were released & u could extract a beta 1 f/w same day as the beta was pushed! Not sure how that will go this year but Winocm & ih8 do have their A5 iBoot exploit so the keys may get posted!

QR may make an appearance as there is now a few tweaks targeting that space. Let us pray! ><

Yip if its blocks where u pinch the icon on ya springboard it is definitely being looked at!
    Last edited by Jato_BZ; 2014-06-01 at 03:37 AM.
    2014-06-01 03:31 AM
    @3x! Wow, u think!?!? I guess to accommodate the larger screens?

BTW, do you know any dev that could help me w/ a Preference Bundle that I can't get to work???
    2014-06-01 03:34 AM
    @3x! Wow, u think!?!? I guess to accommodate the larger screens?

BTW, do you know any dev that could help me w/ a Preference Bundle that I can't get to work???
    Yip I really believe it's a viable option! Here's my "@3x" Settings icon mock up with sizing & "allocation unit" sizing too!

Non Retina = 29x29 & unit size 4096bytes
    Retina = 58x58 & unit size 16384bytes
    Super Retina = 87x87 & unit size 36864bytes

Or as per the pic (I drew that @3x Airplane mode icon to scale!)

ImageUploadedByModMyi1401586904.551847.jpg

Even managed to get the .artwork tool to recompile one! Which as u know should be impossible with no template to extract/recompile from!

;-)

ImageUploadedByModMyi1401586973.821472.jpg
    2014-06-01 03:43 AM
    That's freakin AWESOME!!!
    2014-06-01 03:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD