And over dried too I would say. If my SB looked like that, I'd rather have stock
    Ahh, much better!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-01-06 09:39 AM
    Excellent thread, I have learned a few little tips that I will definitely give a try later on, especially the masking around custom icons. I find that very annoying!

Has anyone been able to port their own fonts to iOS 7 yet? I'm not talking about through Bytafont, but rather taking the original fonts, keeping a back-up copy and then editing the originals to incorporate a new font? If I sent someone a font would they be able to port it for me or at least make a detailed guide for me to give it a try myself? (which will probably turn out to be a disaster!)
    Last edited by Paddy C; 2014-01-06 at 10:34 AM.
    2014-01-06 10:32 AM
    Look what I got in cydia just now!

Yes, I am on iOS 7.
    Yes, I am referring to the icon on the right side of my dock!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-01-06 10:34 AM
    If you got CCtoggles set a toggle to kill all apps and then you want need two tweaks.
    Yeah, using that already. Just thinking is there a way without accessing the CC
    2014-01-06 11:05 AM
    Excellent thread, I have learned a few little tips that I will definitely give a try later on, especially the masking around custom icons. I find that very annoying!

Has anyone been able to port their own fonts to iOS 7 yet? I'm not talking about through Bytafont, but rather taking the original fonts, keeping a back-up copy and then editing the originals to incorporate a new font? If I sent someone a font would they be able to port it for me or at least make a detailed guide for me to give it a try myself? (which will probably turn out to be a disaster!)
    dsg has ported iOS6 fonts (for me) & has been working on iOS7 fonts with mixer success from what I can tell...
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor
    2014-01-06 11:08 AM
    I wonder if he could port a font for me once he has worked it out. I did try once before and kinda got it all right, but the software I was using was crap so I think that is why it didn't work. I wouldn't have the money to buy decent font editing software and any good programs seem to be for Mac anyway and I'm using Windows.
    2014-01-06 11:23 AM
    Anyone looked at the Badger customiser tweak? I haven't yet but seen it on Twittersphere...
    If you are talking about Badge Customizer,

I've had a quick go, there is a bug which loses your badges totally if you leave the alpha size to 1.0, by changing it slightly (0.99) it works after a respring, the Dev is aware of the bug

iOS7x Theme GUIDE-untitled-1-1.png

No more Red badges for me
    2014-01-06 11:26 AM
    If you are talking about Badge Customizer,

I've had a quick go, there is a bug which loses your badges totally if you leave the alpha size to 1.0, by changing it slightly (0.99) it works after a respring, the Dev is aware of the bug

iOS7x Theme GUIDE-untitled-1-1.png

No more Red badges for me
    Nice!
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor
    2014-01-06 11:28 AM
    Too bad we don't have the option for an image to appear as before, not applied as a mask and coloured-out.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2014-01-06 11:36 AM
    if you could hep me a bit please i have done all my stock icons but I'm having a bit of trouble with icons like Skype Viber they show icon29x29 icon50x50 ect is there anyway to tell witch one needs to be renamed am almost there Nice thanks

Why not. If you never want the boring stock icon back

Attachment 650621

Overwritten every single stock icon on my 5s
    2014-01-06 07:01 PM
    I usually view them and check which ones are 120x120 in size. It's usually that one that needs to be renamed.

I also had the Badge tweak, which was updated and when I updated it all of my tweaks disappeared out of settings panel. I did a few reboots and resprings, which didn't work. So I deleted the Badge tweak and everything was normal again.
    Last edited by Streebs87; 2014-01-06 at 08:45 PM.
    2014-01-06 08:42 PM
    A cat on deviantArt posted a Dropbox link to his iOS7 port of Calibri... His screenshot/post is named Have A Cigar.

Also; a week ago I had a 'WinterBoard' cydia package that wasn't WB, but let me download the themes and such without having winterboard.
    Anybody know where I can find it again?
    I swear it was Saurik's....
    Last edited by bozN; 2014-01-06 at 08:55 PM.
    2014-01-06 08:52 PM
    A cat on deviantArt posted a Dropbox link to his iOS7 port of Calibri... His screenshot/post is named Have A Cigar.

Also; a week ago I had a 'WinterBoard' cydia package that wasn't WB, but let me download the themes and such without having winterboard.
    Anybody know where I can find it again?
    I swear it was Saurik's....
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/4zfdh60ur4...rboard_5.1.deb

I usually view them and check which ones are 120x120 in size. It's usually that one that needs to be renamed.

I also had the Badge tweak, which was updated and when I updated it all of my tweaks disappeared out of settings panel. I did a few reboots and resprings, which didn't work. So I deleted the Badge tweak and everything was normal again.
    That's called Safe Mode.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2014-01-06 09:31 PM
    Look what I got in cydia just now!

Yes, I am on iOS 7.
    Yes, I am referring to the icon on the right side of my dock!

But it's not compatible yet!
    2014-01-06 09:37 PM
    That's what I assumes but my theme and messages tweak were still applied, so I was a bit confused and just figured it was a bug with the Badge tweak.
    2014-01-06 09:39 PM
    Yeah icons are still themed in safe mode.

It's in Beta stage. Private repo for testing purposes.

2014-01-06 09:43 PM
    Ah, ok. I just wanted to try it out anyway, the red badges honestly don't bother me that much anyway.
    2014-01-06 10:21 PM
    Thanks Sooo Much i now have My icons back ha I did it

Is that Animated Weather that i see on your home screen are you on a 5s ????

[QUOTE=NobleHero;6979121]But it's not compatible yet! [/Q

UOTE]

Last edited by kelcel; 2014-01-06 at 11:31 PM.
    2014-01-06 11:22 PM
    Hey kelcel. Glad you got your icons back.

NobleHero, whom you're quoting, is himself quoting the screenshot by King_O_Hill, which isn't a 4"

2014-01-06 11:39 PM
    I wonder if he could port a font for me once he has worked it out. I did try once before and kinda got it all right, but the software I was using was crap so I think that is why it didn't work. I wouldn't have the money to buy decent font editing software and any good programs seem to be for Mac anyway and I'm using Windows.
    Hey mate what font are you after and what do you want it for I could give a go for you or I could point you in the right direction
    2014-01-07 01:39 AM
5,066 ... 917181920212969119 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD