Found what you need. It's called 'Hide Labels'
    everything works) thanks)
    2014-11-03 04:12 PM
    What's the Title of the mod?
    I just did it mucking around to see if I could do it but I can upload it or post what units/values I used.
    2014-11-03 04:28 PM
    I'm fairly desperate!! I have Classicbadge installed and I have created a custom SB badge and I've edited my info.plist with the following:

<dict>
    <key>BadgeStyle</key>
    <string>padding-bottom: 3px;font-family: Helvetica;font-weight: bold;font-size: 12px;color:rgba(255,255,255,1);text-shadow:rgba(0,0,0,1) 0px 1px 0px;</string>
    </dict>

This for 2 reasons:
    1.) To centre the number within the notification badge
    2.) To give the number a shadow and therefore depth

My issue is the parameters laid out in the plist don't consistently apply to the notifications number. It's completely random changing all the time from properly themed to some or other default (I assume one laid on within the Classicbadge app itself).

Cannot begin to tell you how frustrating it is!!

If anyone has some suggestions I would really appreciate them.

TIA

See image, Tapatalk is how I intended the number to appear and Gmail shows the style it reverts to.

2014-11-03 04:46 PM
    I'm fairly desperate!! I have Classicbadge installed and I have created a custom SB badge and I've edited my info.plist with the following:

<dict>
    <key>BadgeStyle</key>
    <string>padding-bottom: 3px;font-family: Helvetica;font-weight: bold;font-size: 12px;color:rgba(255,255,255,1);text-shadow:rgba(0,0,0,1) 0px 1px 0px;</string>
    </dict>

This for 2 reasons:
    1.) To centre the number within the notification badge
    2.) To give the number a shadow and therefore depth

My issue is the parameters laid out in the plist don't consistently apply to the notifications number. It's completely random changing all the time from properly themed to some or other default (I assume one laid on within the Classicbadge app itself).

Cannot begin to tell you how frustrating it is!!

If anyone has some suggestions I would really appreciate them.

TIA

See image, Tapatalk is how I intended the number to appear and Gmail shows the style it reverts to.

That's everyone bud. Something is wrong with WB and theming the badge Info.plist.
    2014-11-03 04:50 PM
    I just did it mucking around to see if I could do it but I can upload it or post what units/values I used.
    What exactly did you figure out on flex?
    I can make it into a tweak probably...

What do you guys think of these emojis.
    I batched them with a weave using gimp

Last edited by vXBaKeRXv; 2014-11-04 at 06:00 AM.
    2014-11-04 05:38 AM
    ^Lookin good! I love the square emoji look you came up with, BTW!
    2014-11-04 07:21 AM
    ^Lookin good! I love the square emoji look you came up with, BTW!
    Hey thanks!
    You can get it in a deb if you want, its in my tool guide.
    I only submitted the apple ones to cydia

U can Ring master it up with that pattern!
    If you want to..
    -_-

EDIT:~
    (Mac Uses: 7 Sets_.Of Icons 846 in each {160x160 - 20x20})
    (iOS Uses 3-4 Sets_.Of Icons 846 in each { Not squared OUT }) Like 59x48 and not 48x48
    Lower set_ count on iOS might be to save on memory.
    You can't tell but the mac emojis in iOS notes field are loading 160x160.
    The iOS 7 emojis in note text field is loading max 96x96.

Mac Sets in Emoji.ttf
    Set_20 = 20x20 Total of 846 Icons.
    Set_32
    Set_40
    Set_48
    Set_64
    Set_96
    Set_160

Unicode Glyph ID count is different on the iOS than Mac.
    (Unicode Private Usage Area)
    "They are intentionally left undefined so that third parties may define their own characters without conflicting with Unicode Consortium assignments."

I assume those are for printing custom emojis in those appstore app things.
    Going to test a free version..

Looks better actually because they are evenly squared OUT (Width and Height)

I combined jato's info with mine = 1
    Last edited by vXBaKeRXv; 2014-11-04 at 09:09 AM.
    2014-11-04 07:30 AM
    That's everyone bud. Something is wrong with WB and theming the badge Info.plist.
    Thanks for the closure!! That's all I was looking for! This has be been driving me nuts since iOS 7 but I seldom hear people mentioning it so assumed it's something on my end....

Wish I was equipped to find a solution...
    2014-11-04 08:38 AM
    ☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
    ☁☁😝😝😝😝😝☁
    ☁☁☁☁☁😝😝☁
    ☁☁☁☁😝☁😝☁
    ☁☁☁😝☁☁😝☁
    ☁☁😝☁☁☁😝☁
    ☁😝☁☁☁☁☁☁
    ☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

I don't know enough aboutthe private usage Unicode in a .TTF

Works in those emoji apps from the AppStore.....

Confused
    Last edited by vXBaKeRXv; 2014-11-04 at 10:13 AM.
    2014-11-04 10:07 AM
    I am running my own custom themes. I am working on a Legend of Zelda theme and a Mario theme, then I'll move into Assassin's Creed. I have all of these done for iOS 6, but iOS 7 changed the game on many of the elements I use (like customer battery on the lock screen, App masks, etc.)

I got the battery to the SHAPE of hearts from Legend of Zelda (instead of a battery rectangle), but now I need it to be another colour (right now the hearts are green) and to stay on the screen. Any thoughts?
    ~Lord A. Pyralis
    "A knight in shining armour is one who has not had his metal truly tested"
    2014-11-15 04:03 AM
    I am running my own custom themes. I am working on a Legend of Zelda theme and a Mario theme, then I'll move into Assassin's Creed. I have all of these done for iOS 6, but iOS 7 changed the game on many of the elements I use (like customer battery on the lock screen, App masks, etc.)

I got the battery to the SHAPE of hearts from Legend of Zelda (instead of a battery rectangle), but now I need it to be another colour (right now the hearts are green) and to stay on the screen. Any thoughts?
    You'd have to use Alkaline to add color. iOS7+ uses 'masking' so you'll only see color inside apps, not on the Springboard.
    2014-11-15 04:15 AM
    as possible in ios 8.1 change signal bars and wifi signal ??? thank you

hi all guys I need help) what tweaks iOS 8.1 need to download the text to remove the dock) thanks in advance)

Attachment 685245
    You can now Springtomize3
    Last edited by SHARON1O; 2014-11-15 at 10:21 AM.

" ​Quiereme cuando menos lo merezca , y sera cuando mas lo necesite " X X X ....
    2014-11-15 10:15 AM
    Read about it in this thread linked hereinstead.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2014-11-15 01:44 PM
    Here:

http://modmyi.com/forums/skinning-th...ml#post7170409
    2014-11-15 04:23 PM
    thanks friends

" ​Quiereme cuando menos lo merezca , y sera cuando mas lo necesite " X X X ....
    2014-11-15 06:33 PM
    which dimensions have qe put in the html file to iphoe 6 plus in wallpapper ??? In lockscreen , thanks iOS7x Theme GUIDE

iOS7x Theme GUIDE  "eN La LuNa De VaLeNCia" CoN Mi iPHoNe 6 + oRo . !!! uSaNDo TaPaTal...K  iOS7x Theme GUIDE

2014-11-23 10:59 AM
    Probably best asking that here SHARON10
    privacy isn't about having something to hide, another view here

look here all grammar police, indulge me.
    2014-12-03 01:51 PM
    thanks !!!!

2014-12-03 02:04 PM
    Hi @all,

Somewhere in this thread there is the discussion on how to get rid of the black mask around an icon WHEN ITS BEING TAPPED ON. It shows only very quick before the app opens. There is a tweak for getting rid of this since its code based but I just can't find it.

I am not talking about changing the app icon masks in mobileicons framework, just the code based mask that occurs shortly before the app launches.

Hopefully someone still knows what tweak I need!
    Thanks!
    2014-12-16 11:16 AM
    Turn reduse motion "ON" in general settings.
    I think that's what your looking for..
    2014-12-16 12:24 PM
5,066 ... 153203243251252253254
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD