MAJOR thank you to you, Alfroggy and Jato_BZ for all the help!!
    Anytime! That's what we are here for! Glad to hear you are up & running! There's a group of us that are usually always here so any Q's just ask...we try out best to help & there's a wealth of knowledge in here!
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor
    2014-01-09 08:37 PM

Does your font have the Keycaps.ttc?

Try deleting the com.apple.Keyboard file from:

private/var/mobile/Library/Caches
    private/var/root/Library/Caches

Yes the font has Keycaps.ttc. I tried to delete those two with no luck. Here is most of what is included with the font I'm trying to use. I can't see what has changed from 7.0.4 to compare and see what is missing ImageUploadedByModMyi1389298422.637297.jpg
    2014-01-09 09:13 PM
    Yes the font has Keycaps.ttc. I tried to delete those two with no luck. Here is most of what is included with the font I'm trying to use. I can't see what has changed from 7.0.4 to compare and see what is missing ImageUploadedByModMyi1389298422.637297.jpg
    Perhaps the keyboard fonts UPM have changed from 7.0.4 to 7.1.b3?

Bear in mind no one else is on 7.1.b3 so it makes almost impossible to help.

This thread is really dedicated to 7.0 to 7.0.4...7.1 has a lot of changes that we are unable to provide assistance on sorry.
    2014-01-09 09:20 PM
    Perhaps the keyboard fonts UPM have changed from 7.0.4 to 7.1.b3?

Bear in mind no one else is on 7.1.b3 so it makes almost impossible to help.

This thread is really dedicated to 7.0 to 7.0.4...7.1 has a lot of changes that we are unable to provide assistance on sorry.
    Yeah my apologies. I'll hop off of this thread. I'm sure Iphoneruler already knows about it anyway. Maybe he'll provide a fix in the future. Appreciate the help
    2014-01-09 09:23 PM
    Yeah my apologies. I'll hop off of this thread. I'm sure Iphoneruler already knows about it anyway. Maybe he'll provide a fix in the future. Appreciate the help
    No need to hop off as the the 7.0 to 7.0.4 info may help but if no one else is on 7.1.b3 it makes it very difficult to help.

Saying that dsg is pretty good at the fonts & stuff so he might have some further advice.

Sorry didnt mean to come across harsh...wasnt intended...
    2014-01-09 09:27 PM
    @detox246 try deleting the cache and reboot.

If that doesn't work try going back to the stock font then re-apply see if that works
    privacy isn't about having something to hide, another view here

look here all grammar police, indulge me.
    2014-01-09 09:54 PM
    Haha ! Found it
    Originally posted on Tuaw.com

You're welcome.

All it took was my threat of a strongly worded letter to get Apple to correct the egregious wrong that it had committed in letting the iOS 7 page indicators drift aimlessly to the left. It seems that Apple's latest iOS 7 beta corrects the alignment of the tiny dots so that they are indeed perfectly centered once again.

The image above (full-size version here), which was created by Marc Edwards, director and lead designer at Bjango, shows how the centering of the page icons changed between various iterations of iOS. The drift began during the "iPhone OS 3" days, but became more pronounced in iOS 7. Now, with the upcoming release of iOS 7.1, the world will be set right once more.

OK, OK, so it almost certainly had nothing to do with my article, but I'm still extremely glad this little niggle has been addressed. That is, until iOS 13 launches and we realize those mischievous dots have begun rolling to one side once again.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2014-01-09 10:53 PM
    Haha ! Found it
    You were right, Frogman!! Though anybody playing with anything in a widget near the bottom, like the dylib version of UniAW - was able to see it in all our early screenies - because of where Ian placed the city, desc and temp. Good eye.. man.. But I tell you - it was driving me batty too. Though my issue was more the temp in UniAW itself.
    2014-01-09 11:06 PM
    @detox246 try deleting the cache and reboot.

If that doesn't work try going back to the stock font then re-apply see if that works
    Yeah didn't work. I saw Fontme talking about something that had changed in the newest beta only affecting the keyboard. I'm still using the font but have the keyboard as the default font so I can deal with it. Thanks for the help

No need to hop off as the the 7.0 to 7.0.4 info may help but if no one else is on 7.1.b3 it makes it very difficult to help.

Saying that dsg is pretty good at the fonts & stuff so he might have some further advice.

Sorry didnt mean to come across harsh...wasnt intended...
    And no you didn't come across as harsh. I just didn't want to take this thread in the wrong direction. I do appreciate all of the help from the community. It is greatly appreciated. Fonts are just one thing I have absolutely no idea about. Everything else I can deal with. Once again thanks for the help
    Last edited by detox246; 2014-01-10 at 01:01 AM.
    2014-01-10 12:56 AM
    No probs, dsg & mike (@FontMe) are the only fellas I know that port fonts for iOS.

The both do a tremendous job at that too.

Have u offered to flick dsg the 7.1b3 fonts? I could probably go chase them by extracting a 7.1b3 IPSW but only if you haven't yet.
    2014-01-10 01:09 AM
    No probs, dsg & mike (@FontMe) are the only fellas I know that port fonts for iOS.

The both do a tremendous job at that too.

Have u offered to flick dsg the 7.1b3 fonts? I could probably go chase them by extracting a 7.1b3 IPSW but only if you haven't yet.
    No I haven't but I'm guessing I could just go in I file and zip up what is in system/library/fonts if that's what he would need
    2014-01-10 01:17 AM
    Yip that might be able to help dsg, he may only need the keypad fonts? I'm not sure, purely speculating. Hopefully dsg responds! He's about as I have been talking to him!
    2014-01-10 01:21 AM
    Yip that might be able to help dsg, he may only need the keypad fonts? I'm not sure, purely speculating. Hopefully dsg responds! He's about as I have been talking to him!
    I thought I may be able to zip it up and send it to myself but I'll have to ssh it to my Mac cause it's over 130mb. I'll post it up and if he wants to look at it he can
    2014-01-10 01:31 AM
    Sounds good. I'm sure he will be interested 👍
    2014-01-10 01:56 AM
    7.1 b3 system/library/fonts

Fonts
    2014-01-10 05:03 AM
    OMG Jato_BZ you're a life saver!!!! I've been pulling out my hairs over this for awhile now as you can see from twitter MANY THANKS!!!!
    2014-01-10 05:22 AM
    7.1 beta 3 the fonts did change in the keyboard
    2014-01-10 05:34 AM
    7.1 beta 3 the fonts did change in the keyboard
    Yeah it's a bit more bold
    2014-01-10 05:35 AM
    7.1 b3 system/library/fonts

Fonts
    Thanks. there are now four .ttf's inside the Keycaps.ttc on iOS 7.1B3 not, two like on iOS 7.0.4

the fonts are a mess on iOS 7 and are getting worse with the iOS 7.1 betas

Edit: @Jato I can't sleep
    Last edited by dsg; 2014-01-10 at 06:43 AM.
    privacy isn't about having something to hide, another view here

look here all grammar police, indulge me.
    2014-01-10 06:34 AM
    Sleep is overrated bro!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-01-10 07:24 AM
5,066 ... 1725262728293777127 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD