Holy sh1t, Ras!! Did you compile that list yourself??????

It is, as Alfroggy said, Saurik's Cydia repo.(plus dev stuff for mac/linux - see file names)
    Had that also from the MMi repo years ago, but security has been tightened and no longer possible. Was good to get apps/tweaks etc for OS 3.1.3 for my 2G as Cydia does not show "older" versions, but they are still on the repos.
    Nothing is impossible only miracles take a bit longer!
    2014-01-14 12:34 AM

It is, as Alfroggy said, Saurik's Cydia repo.(plus dev stuff for mac/linux - see file names)
    Had that also from the MMi repo years ago, but security has been tightened and no longer possible. Was good to get apps/tweaks etc for OS 3.1.3 for my 2G as Cydia does not show "older" versions, but they are still on the repos.
    There's a trend with this...like Apple only the latest & greatest is available by default. But at least we can still install the older stuff if necessary.

Thanks for providing this Ras!
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor
    2014-01-14 01:29 AM
    So WB has been updated but does it still lack the .car compatability? I'd love to theme the phone dialer, calculator, and most of all the blank SMS screen. I looked back through the thread a bit but saw nothing. Thanks guys!
    2014-01-14 03:15 AM
    So, the new Winterboard clears the BarDialer, BarRecent & BarVM caches? Anyone else notice that or am I just way behind? Too much going on to keep up.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.
    2014-01-14 03:34 AM
    So WB has been updated but does it still lack the .car compatability? I'd love to theme the phone dialer, calculator, and most of all the blank SMS screen. I looked back through the thread a bit but saw nothing. Thanks guys!
    I've seen a few pics around in Twitterland with the Calc themed & UI. Yes it appears to have limited .car compatibility from what I can tell. Still well short from a final build tho...

So, the new Winterboard clears the BarDialer, BarRecent & BarVM caches? Anyone else notice that or am I just way behind? Too much going on to keep up.
    Yuh that was my suggestion to Saurik in Feb 2013 for iOS6. It's just been implemented as u can see! That's great! ImageUploadedByModMyi1389666974.942207.jpg
    2014-01-14 03:35 AM
    Yuh that was my suggestion to Saurik in Feb 2013 for iOS6. It's just been implemented as u can see! That's great! ImageUploadedByModMyi1389666974.942207.jpg
    Cool. I am late to the party! Been tending to sick kids all weekend.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.
    2014-01-14 03:55 AM
    Anybody having trouble refreshing Cydia tonight - knowing what this error means?
    Just restored and rejailbroke tonight.. Can't get iFile and many things because of this error..
    2014-01-14 03:58 AM
    no issue here

try what I told girliegirl350z
    Last edited by dsg; 2014-01-14 at 04:18 AM.
    privacy isn't about having something to hide, another view here

look here all grammar police, indulge me.
    2014-01-14 04:05 AM
    It's not to do with the "repo666" ultrasnow? I have had to delete that source manually...
    2014-01-14 04:28 AM
    I hope this doesn't get lost in this thread. I will explain how to see filenames in the .car file.

Winterboard for the longest time has had this feature for Debug Logging and Record UIImages. I think we all know by now what Record UIImages does, but I don't think many "Themers" use Debug Logging.

This is a useful tool, if you know how to use it. I will try to explain.

First off you need to go to cydia and download CrashReporter this sends crash reports to devs.

You will also need syslogd (my setup I use this is with syslogview)
    I use syslogview because it is easy to clear your log and also view it easily on the phone.

With these tools downloaded and with having DebugLogging turned on it will create a syslog of every app you enter, and also anything you do. You can find this in var/log/syslog

What does this do and why is it important.

.car files can be extracted, but it is a cumbersome process. You can use this syslog to see whats inside these car file (somewhat). Since this is logging information at runtime it has no clue about a .car file.

You enter the app then it logs images that are in the app. It does not give you images, or sizes. It gives you there names. Well enough fiddling you can create these images over, just as Otis has done with the calculator reference http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...ml#post6984265

Example of a syslog

Code:
    Jan 13 16:44:02 Edwards-iPhone ModMyi[6452]: WB:Debug: (
    	    "Bundles/com.apple.UIKit/[email protected]~iphone.png",
    	    "Bundles/com.apple.UIKit/[email protected]",
    	    "Bundles/com.apple.UIKit/UIButtonBarAction~iphone.png",
    	    "Bundles/com.apple.UIKit/UIButtonBarAction.png",
    	    "Folders/UIKit.framework/[email protected]~iphone.png",
    	    "Folders/UIKit.framework/[email protected]",
    	    "Folders/UIKit.framework/UIButtonBarAction~iphone.png",
    	    "Folders/UIKit.framework/UIButtonBarAction.png",
    	    "UIImages/[email protected]~iphone.png",
    	    "UIImages/[email protected]",
    	    "UIImages/UIButtonBarAction~iphone.png",
    	    "UIImages/UIButtonBarAction.png",
    	    "Fallback/[email protected]~iphone.png",
    	    "Fallback/[email protected]ng",
    	    "Fallback/UIButtonBarAction~iphone.png",
    	    "Fallback/UIButtonBarAction.png"
    	)
    Here is a syslog dump from me using my phone all day. Warning it is quite a bit, as I forgot to turn of the logging so there is no telling what is in here:P
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/l577ov8l3m2es6z/syslog

Code:
    Jan 13 16:05:16 Edwards-iPhone lsd[6278]: WB:Debug: (
    	    "Bundles/eu.heinelt.ifile/[email protected]~iphone.png",
    	    "Bundles/eu.heinelt.ifile/[email protected]",
    	    "Folders/iFile.app/[email protected]~iphone.png",
    	    "Folders/iFile.app/[email protected]",
    	    "Fallback/[email protected]~iphone.png",
    	    "Fallback/[email protected]"
    	)
    Hope this helps
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-01-14 at 07:12 AM.
    2014-01-14 06:54 AM
    Thanks June! Ill incorporate it into the OP with credits to u! Thanks for sharing!!!
    2014-01-14 07:09 AM
    Thanks June! Ill incorporate it into the OP with credits to u! Thanks for sharing!!!
    Thanks, if (you) have any questions about this process, you know where to find me. As far as any other questions i'm sorry I will have to turn anyone down for now. Just until things "cool down"

Happy theming guys
    2014-01-14 07:14 AM
    Why does syslogview want sbsettings installed though?
    2014-01-14 07:15 AM
    Why does syslogview want sbsettings installed though?
    It explains in Syslogview, basically to obtain root access thru the Syslog toggle in SBSettings
    2014-01-14 07:31 AM
    Hey all could someone upload a copy of the extracted uikit newartwork.car files so I could have a look at them thanks
    2014-01-14 01:53 PM
    Nevermind. Google found a .plist solution.
    Last edited by bozN; 2014-01-14 at 07:38 PM.
    2014-01-14 07:17 PM
    I installed the theme Ezra2 today and Ezra2 themes the Calc app (even tho you do still see the default iOS7 Calc colors/theme in a quick flash when first launching the app) and themes some other small details like the background of the Messaging app, app loaders and such.

But, yes, I've also been looking for info to manually theme the dialer too. I'm so ready to get rid of the hideous iOS7 dialer and Music app interface. I just can't stand all the white. Both provide such little contrast it's hard for me to look at and see details.
    Last edited by egypt123; 2014-01-14 at 09:03 PM.
    2014-01-14 08:58 PM
    Hey all could someone upload a copy of the extracted uikit newartwork.car files so I could have a look at them thanks
    U might be lucky to find anyone will.

It's against Apple's NDA as a registered Dev to do this.

The only way these can be fully extracted is with XCode & the iOS7SDK.

However I did find yesterday in google if u searched

"iPhone simulator 7.0.3 artwork"

There was a few hits & that someone had hosted it.

For those asking or interested about the OLD .artwork files that are present in iOS7? No these can't be extracted either...this includes the [email protected]k that's responsible for the icons in the Settings pane when launched.
    Last edited by Jato_BZ; 2014-01-14 at 09:06 PM.
    2014-01-14 09:04 PM
    U might be lucky to find anyone will.

It's against Apple's NDA as a registered Dev to do this.

The only way these can be fully extracted is with XCode & the iOS7SDK.

However I did find yesterday in google if u searched

"iPhone simulator 7.0.3 artwork"

There was a few hits & that someone had hosted it.

For those asking or interested about the OLD .artwork files that are present in iOS7? No these can't be extracted either...this includes the [email protected]k that's responsible for the icons in the Settings pane when launched.
    Not much help but here is one.
    iPhone Simulator 7.0.4 artwork
    2014-01-14 09:08 PM
    Thanks June
    2014-01-14 09:11 PM
5,066 ... 2230313233344282132 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD