Cheers mate👍I'm being a little cautious I know lol but already had a restore,and would rather check twice😉I've icleaner,but have got exiles_repo?tia
    Yes, get the one from his/her repo and you'll be happy!
    2014-01-29 03:48 PM
    Would you know how I disable wallpaper from moving when I move my screen?i have a still image selected?tia
    2014-01-29 04:00 PM
    Would you know how I disable wallpaper from moving when I move my screen?i have a still image selected?tia
    I believe what you are referring to is the Parallax Effect. Look for "HiddenSettings7" on Cydia. There is an option to mess with the Parallax effect. I don't have this tweak so I don't know what you can do with it, but try it out.
    2014-01-29 04:23 PM
    Go into the Settings.app - Choose General - Accessibilty - Reduce Motion = ON
    2014-01-29 04:24 PM
    Thanks ND for the advice mate,I'm up and running again lol so far all is smooth👍

Can someone confirm gridlock is working fine iOS 7?tia
    I've got it installed on iP5/iOS 7. Works fine for me.
    2014-01-29 04:30 PM
    Gridlock 2.0 is out for iOS 7
    Last edited by dsg; 2014-01-29 at 05:45 PM.
    privacy isn't about having something to hide, another view here

look here all grammar police, indulge me.
    2014-01-29 05:24 PM
    Go into the Settings.app - Choose General - Accessibilty - Reduce Motion = ON
    Agree. I would do this over using HiddenSettings for it
    2014-01-29 05:25 PM
    CCtoggles is a lot better than HiddenSettings

2014-01-29 05:45 PM
    :Agree: CCToggles is way more stable. Brings great features. Paired with QuickActivator it's quite awesome.

Does anyone know if Iconoclasm's per-page layout works fine on a 5S ?
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2014-01-29 06:25 PM

Does anyone know if Iconoclasm's per-page layout works fine on a 5S ?
    Rocks for me..

And I apologize to the team.. my enthusiasm this morning about animations on LS having been also fixed by Saurik's update to WB was premature. His update only fixed info.plist conflicts with iWidgets and LS html stuff. Animation heavy LS widgets will still crash into safemode. The essential problem with Webview on LS in 7.0.4 is a firmware prob - not fixable by WB.
    2014-01-29 06:52 PM
    Hey guys looking for some help. Im trying to theme the statusbar with colour PNG's using @DjeTouch Basik7 theme as a base, also he pointed me here so thanks mate . As you know black png's work no probs but colour ones do to a degree, the colour png's show only in certain screens like shown here
    and they do not work on the SB or LS, instead they are just masked with either white or dark overlays. I think its mayba a naming issue but not sure so here i am asking for any advice. Many thanks in advance guys
    Last edited by ryan1mcq; 2014-01-29 at 10:01 PM.
    2014-01-29 09:56 PM
    Hey guys looking for some help. Im trying to theme the statusbar with colour PNG's using @DjeTouch Basik7 theme as a base, also he pointed me here so thanks mate . As you know black png's work no probs but colour ones do to a degree, the colour png's show only in certain screens like shown here
    and they do not work on the SB or LS, instead they are just masked with either white or dark overlays. I think its mayba a naming issue but not sure so here i am asking for any advice. Many thanks in advance guys
    Afaik, anything that shows on the LS or SB will only show up as white or black. Inside apps, you can display whatever colors you want.

I was thinking of playing w/ transparency to see if that 'might' affect the appearance on the LS & SB but I have a feeling it won't matter. Sorry I'm not much help...
    2014-01-29 10:01 PM
    It could be related to the pngs being observed as "masks" which we know iOS7 is ridiculed with.

There is two sets of the status bar pngs so as long as you have them named correctly & are being displayed (masked shape) then it could be that the iOS is just applying the black/white effect.

Either a tweak or WB will need to override this masking feature if that's the case IMO.
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor
    2014-01-29 10:44 PM
    it's just a black or white overlay selected when either a dark or light wallpaper is used

2014-01-29 11:12 PM
    It could be related to the pngs being observed as "masks" which we know iOS7 is ridiculed with.

There is two sets of the status bar pngs so as long as you have them named correctly & are being displayed (masked shape) then it could be that the iOS is just applying the black/white effect.

Either a tweak or WB will need to override this masking feature if that's the case IMO.
    That's what I was wondering. I thought that playing w/ mask transparency might alter the image (only grays at this point). I'm gonna lay off theming for a bit, though, so if anyone else wants to try it, I'd be interested to know!
    2014-01-29 11:15 PM
    I personally don't think playing with the transparency will do much as you have kinda pointed out.

Need to kill that white/black effect being applied & just show the themed png in full colour underneath instead.
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor
    2014-01-29 11:42 PM
    it's a shame this:

Code:
    <key>UIViewControllerBasedStatusBarAppearance</key>
    <true/>
    can't be implemented in the Winterboard Info.plist
    Last edited by dsg; 2014-01-30 at 12:02 AM.

2014-01-29 11:58 PM
    Thanks guys, im quite new to the iCommunity and iDevices in general so dont really know much about theming them yet so i appreciate all your input I believe Zepplin can display color images in the status bar is that right? Im gonna investigate lol.
    Last edited by ryan1mcq; 2014-01-30 at 12:17 AM.
    2014-01-30 12:13 AM
    I personally don't think playing with the transparency will do much as you have kinda pointed out.

Need to kill that white/black effect being applied & just show the themed png in full colour underneath instead.
    +1
    2014-01-30 12:34 AM
    Thanks guys, im quite new to the iCommunity and iDevices in general so dont really know much about theming them yet so i appreciate all your input I believe Zepplin can display color images in the status bar is that right? Im gonna investigate lol.
    Yes it can, but only unplaced of your carrier name / png

it's a shame this:

Code:
    <key>UIViewControllerBasedStatusBarAppearance</key>
    <true/>
    can't be implemented in the Winterboard Info.plist
    Just go to Sauriks irc channel and I'm sure he will be open to accommodating this for you bro!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-01-30 02:12 AM
5,066 ... 3745464748495797147 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD