i want the new iphone 3g i dont own a iphone i am an exsisting att customer with a sony ericson phone with family plan can i buy the 3g iphone add the data plan and sign the 2 year contract and have it replace my sony phone
    2008-06-11 01:19 AM
    Yes, it should work that way.
    2008-06-11 01:24 AM
    are you sereous some guy told me it wouldent thank you so much

edit:are you 100% sure
    Last edited by h1tman; 2008-06-11 at 01:31 AM.
    2008-06-11 01:28 AM
    Sorry for taking so long to answer, but yes I am 100% sure because I did it this way.
    My wife had an individual plan on AT&T, bought an iPhone, activated it on iTunes (simple).
    I was on an individual plan on T-Mobile, bought an iPhone, hacked the iPhone, put my T-Mobile SIM in and it worked.

Now, I want to switch over to AT&T so we change the wife's individual plan to a family plan on AT&T. I take out my T-Mobile SIM in my iPhone and put back the original AT&T SIM that it came with. I connected it to iTunes. It asks if I want to activate. I say yes, on a family plan. It asks for the account info, then if I want to bring my phone number over from the other plan, I say yes, enter my info. It asks if I want the $20/month internet and text msg plan and I say yes. Voila! It worked like a charm and is very easy to go through on iTunes. No problemo!
    2008-06-13 11:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD