User Tag List

I went and ordered it late Friday evening. I received it today which is Tuesday...

After I ordered it I got a email message from ATT.... and a tracking number etc....

It was delivered today to ATT at 2:36 p.m and ATT called me at 2:50 p.m to tell me it was there.... I then told them I would be there in awhile to pick it up.

I arrived at ATT by around 4:00 p.m when I walked into the store the guy that set my order up had it right there and ready for me.... it was very quick to activate and I was out the door....

The gentlemen that work at our ATT were a lot of fun when I ordered it and also fun when I picked it up...

I hate to compare but when I was with Verizon it was nothing like this at all... matter of fact most of the people working at this little station in the middle of the mall acted like a bunch of dumb bells... it was not a professional experience like I had with ATT.....

I know some of you don't like ATT but I can not help but to give them praise as to how they treated me with my ordering process!

Now for the edge part of ATT.... hmmmm I do not care for it at all... LOL and I can not get 3G in my area yet....
    2008-07-23 12:59 AM
    u bring them money of course they're gonna be happy and treated you like king..i activated my iphone at apple this morning and i went to att store to make changes to my account and they treated me like ****
    2008-07-23 01:06 AM
    Its not about giving money/not giving money. Its about the attitude of the people who work in the stores. The same people who treat you like @%$# when trying to makes changes to your account will act the same no matter the circumstances.

It seams that particular ATT store has a good set of sales reps.

I've met some good ATT reps, and bad ones. But unfortunately it seems the bad ones outweigh the good in my area.
    2008-07-26 12:18 AM
    Are you perchance a female with a nice rack?
    2008-07-26 01:14 AM
    Id be nice to anyone who will give me 70 dollars a month for 2 years plus $200 to start.
    2008-07-29 07:37 AM
    Always nice to see praise towards AT&T reps.. having worked for the company 2 yrs & experiencing both iPhone launches people will never understand what we're put through with Apple & corporate with the nonsense. Glad to see this store took very well care of you. I know my market & my store do everything we can to please our customers. It is unfortunate not every store can be the same.
    2008-07-30 01:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD