SwirlyMMS will not work on an iPhone that has been activated legit through itunes. Apple blocks that sim from sending and receiving mms. Take the original sim out and unlock the iPhone, put your own existing AT&T sim you already had from another AT&T phone that already can send and receive mms.Then put it in a unlocked iPhone, it will work fine with no problems.
    2008-06-12 05:21 PM
    You must change your IMEI too...I've posted a guide on this already
    2008-06-13 03:32 AM
    Wow, great answers guys. One question, I assume following these provisions theres no visual voicemail, other than that everything is normal on the iPhone?
    Cut and paste your but.
    2008-06-13 05:03 PM
    Wow, great answers guys. One question, I assume following these provisions theres no visual voicemail, other than that everything is normal on the iPhone?
    correct, U will have to activate legit to get visual voicemal
    2008-06-13 06:48 PM
    Cool well, one last thing, WHY IS APPLE AND/OR ATT making it so hard to do MMS!?!? ANYONE KNOW? I'm confounded that the most cutting edge phone (IMO) on the market doesn't have freaking MMS! You can't even access the stupid site without going to a computer!

WHY!? What is the motivation? I'm sure it's something shady....
    Cut and paste your but.
    2008-06-14 09:58 PM
    Apple feel its no need for it. Just use email? Well most my friends and family don't email from they phone, they use MMS! Apple don't care what we think, its what important to them and mms isn't.
    2008-06-15 08:55 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD