Ok, so I followed JustinPizzle's method and it worked. However The problem is it only works for a a short while. Usually about a day. Then MMS stops working. Then I have to pop my sim card back into the non-iphone and make calls and texts for about 5-10 minutes. I pop my sim back into the iPhone and everything is perfect, but again, only for about a day. So I am on this endless cycle that I have to do every day.

I have tried calling AT&T several times and ask them to look into snooper so it doesn't continue to do this. They always tell me everything is fine and it should stay working now. (FYI I tell them that I switch phones back and forth for work and I only use MMS on my razor. I tell them that every time I switch phones the MMS on the razr stops working and thats why I'm calling.)

Does anyone have any ideas to help me? Is anyone experiencing anything similar?
    2009-08-12 11:36 PM
    thats a common problem. your tricking the system but as soon as you make a call or send a txt they know you have switched phones and mms is shut down for you. the only way around it is to switch to a non iphone dtat plan or wait til AT&T releases it. i have just found it to much of a hassle and am just going to wit this one out
    2009-08-13 08:21 PM
    The Non-iphone data plan thing doesn't work either. Works for a little bit then stops.
    2009-08-14 03:20 PM
    Nothing works, I've tried it all. Your just gonna have to wait or carry your razor everywhere u go.
    2009-08-14 03:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD