ok so after i first got my iphone i was not satified with the service..this was the first iphone..so i decided hey let me cancel and go to tmobile..ok so that was ok..then 3g came out..i was like damn my internet speeds are so slow..now the 3gs came out and i have the 3g and im like damn wtf a iphone isnt a true iphone without the speeds..so i decided to go back to at&T i just ordered a new 32gig white iphone with a 2 yr contract and im going back to at&t ....iphone on tmobile is simply not getting the full potential of the power of the iphone...what do you guys think?....im on the internet alot! so speeds is very important to me..especially this unlocking stuff everytime a new update comes out...its a pain! and on top of that you dont even get 3g speeds!
    2009-09-14 06:24 AM
    i am in the same boat. gonna get out of my tmobile this week hopefully and go pick up a 32gb iphone. cant deal with tmobile speeds anymore. time to bite the bullet. hopefully i can get a fan account with aarp or something. could i use my brothers school email account fo fan acount?
    2009-09-15 02:39 AM
    I know Tmo is alot cheaper....but I have always used ATT since the iphone because I can take advantage of everything the phone has to offer (except MMs , but thats about to change).....and I couldnt live with slower data speeds.
    2009-09-15 02:52 AM
    im getting on a family plan with my buddy so it wont be that bad..
    2009-09-15 04:26 AM
    GIRLLLL are you reading this?
    Android user suffering from iPhone withdraw.
    2009-09-15 04:41 AM
    I like AT&T
    2009-09-15 06:45 AM
    I like AT&T
    I like knowing that when 3.1 is jailbroken, I'll be able to update and still have a phone instead of an oversized & overpriced ipod touch.
    2009-09-15 07:30 PM
    i did the same i switch to at&t like 1 month ago and i love my 3gs 16 with at&t i give my old 3 g to my wife she talks allot and she don't care about the speed all she need is minutes i got unlimited everything for $55.00 with tmobile
    2009-09-16 05:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD